What's going on with SimBrief integration?

Bearviation

When we first see previews the streamer(s) click on the ACARS > SIMBRIEF and (poof!) it works - but not upon release. So I then use the iniManager (which worked well) and now even THAT doesn't work? I'm glad I have the XP versions of the aircraft.  Will we be realizing the original desire of integration as originally shown anytime soon?

John / KPSP

John Bauder

Palm Springs, CA (KPSP)

5 hours ago, Bearviation said:

When we first see previews the streamer(s) click on the ACARS > SIMBRIEF and (poof!) it works - but not upon release. So I then use the iniManager (which worked well) and now even THAT doesn't work? I'm glad I have the XP versions of the aircraft.  Will we be realizing the original desire of integration as originally shown anytime soon?

John / KPSP

The iniManager will get an update soon to fix the issue. Also we are still actively looking into why some people can´t import their flightplan through the FMC. It works for the majority of people already, but obviously we want it working for everyone 🙂

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I had the issues from the beginning, stuck in "pending" first, after the update a short flash "pending", but without response from Simbrief.

Interestingly FlyByWire's A320 works fine, so I did some debugging with Wireshark (network monitor).

I detected that FBW uses TLS 1.2 whereas the Inibuilds A310 uses TLS 1.3 and the handshake is stopped with "expired certificate".

I am on Windows 11.

Does anybody know how to disable TLS 1.3 for A310 or "Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020" or for the whole browser (edge) or computer?

Holger

2 hours ago, Holger Tersteegen said:

I had the issues from the beginning, stuck in "pending" first, after the update a short flash "pending", but without response from Simbrief.

Interestingly FlyByWire's A320 works fine, so I did some debugging with Wireshark (network monitor).

I detected that FBW uses TLS 1.2 whereas the Inibuilds A310 uses TLS 1.3 and the handshake is stopped with "expired certificate".

I am on Windows 11.

Does anybody know how to disable TLS 1.3 for A310 or "Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020" or for the whole browser (edge) or computer?

Holger

This sounds interesting, I´ll forward it to the dev and let him take a look at it. Thanks for sniffing around 🙂

• JoshF locked this topic