Jump to content

pilot support screen empty


Alexair
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi folks,

Just got a new problem with inibuild's inimanager.

The Pilot Support tab just went blank. Was working perfectly until now. Everything else seems to be working just fine.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Here is a screenshot:

 

InibuildPilotSupportProblem.jpg

Edited by Alexair
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi,

I'm a little bit suprised, but the pilot support screen in the iniManager is empty til today. Working fine during the last days to implement simbriet to the MSFS A 310 it' s now impossible to get simbrief implementation anymore. The normal simbrief integration via the FMC Menu never works for me; always pending. So it's very disappointing that this way don't work as well as the way via FMC does not work.

Any ideas to get it work again

Wolfgang

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

Could you please uninstall the iniManager via the control panel, and then delete the iniManager folders in AppData\Local and AppData\Roaming, and then install the iniManager from: inibuilds.com/inimanager?

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Sam said:

Could you please uninstall the iniManager via the control panel, and then delete the iniManager folders in AppData\Local and AppData\Roaming, and then install the iniManager from: inibuilds.com/inimanager?

Had the same problem so this worked for me..

cheers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

Had the same problem so this worked for me..

cheers

Nope sorry, after i opened the manager the second time the pilot window again is total emty - did not hold long 🤔

So what is goeing on here, i am bit confused because it worked before, until this issue is coming in..??

Edited by pmplayer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have the same problem here:

  • uninstalled the iniManager via the control panel, and then delete the iniManager folders in AppData\Local and AppData\Roaming
  • I installed IniManager

The first time I used IniManager I was able to see my Simbrief plan in the Pilot Support tab but if I close IniManager and reopen it I have a blank window in Pilot Support tab.

I wanted to use IniManager because I'm still unable to load directly from Simbrief in the A310 FMC (even with the todays's MSFS patch).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Eyz1978 said:

I have the same problem here:

  • uninstalled the iniManager via the control panel, and then delete the iniManager folders in AppData\Local and AppData\Roaming
  • I installed IniManager

The first time I used IniManager I was able to see my Simbrief plan in the Pilot Support tab but if I close IniManager and reopen it I have a blank window in Pilot Support tab.

I wanted to use IniManager because I'm still unable to load directly from Simbrief in the A310 FMC (even with the todays's MSFS patch).

There is still one Option i am using at the moment:

You can download the Simbrief Downloader that gives you the Option to save the last Flightplan for all Developer that set up in there, inibuild aswell.

There you can set the location where to save the plan, for example in my case:

c:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\microsoft-aircraft-a310-300\work\flightplans\ for the store Version.

If you dont see that flightplan folder there just create that folder and save the flightplan in there, i did this and it is working now, so hope it helps you aswell..

Just to say that this desaster with not seeing the pilot page in the inimanager should be fixed and i am not shure if the plan load work over the FMC; if not this should be go under a fix aswell - long time problems now.. 🤔

cheers 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pmplayer said:

There is still one Option i am using at the moment:

You can download the Simbrief Downloader that gives you the Option to save the last Flightplan for all Developer that set up in there, inibuild aswell.

There you can set the location where to save the plan, for example in my case:

c:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\microsoft-aircraft-a310-300\work\flightplans\ for the store Version.

If you dont see that flightplan folder there just create that folder and save the flightplan in there, i did this and it is working now, so hope it helps you aswell..

Just to say that this desaster with not seeing the pilot page in the inimanager should be fixed and i am not shure if the plan load work over the FMC; if not this should be go under a fix aswell - long time problems now.. 🤔

cheers 😉

I tried to use Simbrief downloader and create the flightplans directory as you suggested but when I entered From/To in FMC init page it did not see the plan.  My MSFS package and community are not on the same drive than MSFS program itself, this could be the problem maybe.

However thanks again for your suggestion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Eyz1978 said:

I tried to use Simbrief downloader and create the flightplans directory as you suggested but when I entered From/To in FMC init page it did not see the plan.  My MSFS package and community are not on the same drive than MSFS program itself, this could be the problem maybe.

However thanks again for your suggestion.

Sorry it does not work for you, i did load a plan a couple of minutes back and it worked fine.

My MSFS is under C Drive but my Community and Official is on Drive D but this means my MSFS package Folder is C Drive so could be the reason - but not shure about that..

cheers 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, pmplayer said:

Nope sorry, after i opened the manager the second time the pilot window again is total emty - did not hold long 🤔

So what is goeing on here, i am bit confused because it worked before, until this issue is coming in..??

I have exactly the same issue. Desinstall (including deleting both folders) followed by a clean install didn't solve the problem...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Alexair said:

I have exactly the same issue. Desinstall (including deleting both folders) followed by a clean install didn't solve the problem...

Same thing for me, after a fresh reinstall IniManager is able to detect and load the Simbrief flight plan. The second time the pilot window is empty.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi all,

I seem to have the same exact issue as well. If I delete the ROAMING folder for iniManager, and then launch the program, it seems to work fine. Pilot support is visible and can import the FP from SimBrief. However, as soon as I EXPORT the FP and then change the selection from Pilot Support to anything else (Liveries, for example), going back shows an empty page except for the METAR selection. This happens every time, without fail. 

I also noticed that the exported flight plan is 0kb, and the MSFS A310 will NOT load it in. Since it will also not load in the plan from Simbrief directly, I am unsure what to do, but that is another issue altogether. 

Do let me know if anyone has any ideas how to get the iniManager to not show an empty Pilot Support page.

Thanks! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...