Are you referring to the screen circled by the red box in the picture? After updating to version 1.0.3, this screen is disabled by default. Its switch is located in the green box position in the first picture (the second picture is an enlarged detail)
Yes, it has started working normally. I reinstalled the GSX configuration file for the A380 and rechecked my GSX. It has returned to normal. Thank you very much for your assistance
Thank you for your reply! I tried RJTT, EDDF, ZBAA, and some other airports, and it's the same issue. My GSX version is 4.0.23. Could it be a problem with GSX itself?
My GSX staircase has no response. I downloaded the GSX configuration file for the A380 from the forum, but when I'm on the tarmac, these stairs don't dock at the position of the cabin door. I tried reinstalling, but it didn't work