Community Liveries

112 files

1. Sunwing / TUI Airways B737-800 Seasonal Flip-Flop Fleet for LevelUp 737-80NG

Every winter TUI Airways loan a handful of jets to their Canadian partners Sunwing. Eight 737-800 models are accurately presented, premium features include:
    Accurately crafted liveries with underwing registrations. System configurations which match the real world aircraft as closely as current options will allow. Correctly placarded registrations and SELCAL codes. Accurate custom checklist. Custom TUI cabin - kudos and thanks to @Jviation and @Dhruvk for their help with textures and normal maps. These jets wear a hybrid livery of Sunwing's vivid orange logo & tail on top of TUI's distinctive Dynamic Waves livery. When they return to the UK they are pressed straight back into service for the busy spring holiday season, so it is not uncommon for these aircraft to be seen still wearing this hybrid livery with only the registrations changed over, until they can be booked in for a full repaint. This collection showcases four recent participants in this exchange program, presented in both their UK and Canadian versions.
    G-FDZY / C-GHZY - B737-8K5SFPW G-TAWB / C-GWVB - B737-8K5SFPW G-TAWN / C-GMWN - B737-8K5SFPW G-TAWO / C-GEWO - B737-8K5SFPW The eight aircraft can be downloaded separately to conserve bandwidth.
    Any errors or omissions please let me know in comments and I will fix what I can.

68 downloads

(0 reviews)

Submitted

2. TUI 737-700 Complete Fleet Pack for LevelUp B737-70NG

This is an accurately modelled representation of the complete current TUI fly Belgium B737-700 fleet.
    The models feature:
    Accurately crafted liveries with underwing registrations. System configurations which match the real world aircraft as closely as current options will allow. Correctly placarded registrations and SELCAL codes. Accurate custom checklist. Custom TUI cabin - kudos and thanks to @Jviation and @DhruvKfor their help with textures and normal maps. Aircraft included are:
    OO-JAL - B737-7K2W, Fail Passive Autopilot OO-JAO - B737-7K5W, Fail Operational Autopilot OO-JAR - B737-7K5W, Fail Operational Autopilot OO-JAS - B737-7K5W, Fail Operational Autopilot The four aircraft are available as separate files as they are quite large as a complete set.
    Any errors or omissions please let me know in the comments and I will fix what I can.
    Enjoy!

115 downloads

(0 reviews)

Submitted

3. Wings of Lebanon T7-WLA B737-7K5W for LevelUp B737-700NG

I almost flew for these guys a few years ago but at the last minute another job came up closer to home, so as a salutation to what could have been I decided to paint their jet!
    I've tried to make it as accurate as I can get it with the exterior artwork correctly placed and a flightdeck config representative of the age and operation, with Reg and SELCAL placarded.
    Any omissions please let me know in comments and I will make adjustments where possible.

4 downloads

(0 reviews)

Submitted

4. Eastern Airlines '1987' (N233EA)

White body version of the Eastern A300 for the iniBuilds A300 V2.

72 downloads

(0 reviews)

Submitted

5. Eastern Airlines "1988" (N203EA) Gray Body

Gray Body Eastern Airlines A300 circa 1988. 
    Nothing too fancy, but I did make some custom engine Normals that look pretty good. 

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

6. Simple and Nice Loading Equipment

Simple and Nice Loading Equipment displays static vehicles around the aircraft, rolling fire services and follow-me, and a small marshaller and push-back function.
    Customized for the IniSimulations A300/A3ST/A310
    Installation
    1) Install FlyWithLua NG
    2) Drop all files from the archive into : X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/FlyWithLua/Scripts
    3) Open the keyboard menu in X-Plane and attribute a key to toggle our menu.
    You're done.
    □ □ □
    Includes a push back assembly compatible with the low flight deck of the Beluga.

52 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

7. Ryanair (EI-DHA)

A very fictional Ryanair livery for the Inibuilds A300V2 with the Registration (EI-DHA)
    If you have any suggestions or questions please message me on discord "TPCunha#5688"
    If you feel like i deserve Monetary compensation, you can donate through Here, any amount received will be used to help fund future projects, any amount is greatly appreciated

31 downloads

(0 reviews)

Submitted

8. Swissair (HB-IPH)

A fictional Swissair livery for the Inibuilds A300V2 with the Registration (HB-IPH)
    If you have any suggestions or questions please message me on discord "TPCunha#5688"
    If you feel like i deserve Monetary compensation, you can donate through Here, any amount received will be used to help fund future projects, any amount is greatly appreciated

46 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

9. IniBuilds A310-300 Lufthansa 1990 D-AIDI

Lufthansa A310 "Fellbach" from 1990. The plane went to "Luftwaffe" (German air force) after serving Lufthansa. This is also time before Star alliance, so no Star alliance logo on the fuselage.
    * Install to iniSimulations_A310-300_Passenger_ACJ\liveries folder.
    * GE engines are correct for this model

98 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

10. IniBuilds A310-300 Lufthansa 1984 D-AICA

Lufthansa Airbus A310 D-AICA 'Neustadt an der Weinstraße'
    If I understood correctly Lufthansa never had any A310-300 wearing this livery, but aircraft dimensions are identical to the A310-200. However it seems Lufthansa (Express) had an A310-300 similarly named 'Neustadt an der Weinstraße' from August 1991 (D-AIDC) until October 1998.
    GE engines should be automatically chosen.
    Install in the X-Plane 11\Aircraft\iniSimulations_A310-300_Passenger_ACJ\liveries folder.

85 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

11. iniBuilds A310-300 Swissair 1980's livery

Swissair A310 HB-IPK "Liestal" 1980's livery. It is kind of difficult to find information and good photos from those years, but I hope you like flying Swissair.

134 downloads

(1 review)

Updated

12. iniBuilds A300: EAL European Aviation Air Charter (EAF) G-CEAA & G-CEAB

These liveries bring EAL's G-CEAA and G-CEAB to the iniBuilds A300-600RF model, with GE engines.
    These were real aircraft operating for the now defunct UK Airline EAL European Aviation Air Charter (EAF). The actual aircraft were A300B2-1C variants but as this version is not yet available, I was hoping somebody might make these liveries for the 600RF. After searching around I noticed several other people had also requested them but nobody had responded in over a year, so I decided to roll my sleeves up and get on with making them!
    They are by no means perfect but are about as accurate as I could make them within the limitations of 2D artwork design. Positioning of some items was quite challenging but the end result is better than I expected them to turn out!
    I was on G-CEAA during its last day as a recognisable aircraft, salvaging parts for another project before the scrapping machines ripped it apart for recycling. It looked a very sad aircraft that day so for this reason I have left these two aircraft looking fairly clean without adding any more dirt than was already on the base layers!
    Enjoy!

63 downloads

(1 review)

Updated

13. Iran Air Tour

For iniBuilds A310

104 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

14. The complete Iran Air’s livery pack for iniSimulations A310 ground services

The complete Iran Air’s livery pack for iniSimulations A310 ground services.
    The design resembles 90% of reality.

The prepared pack is only useful for ground service’s liveries and doesn’t include the main livery of the plane.
    First, download the Iran Air’s livery created by iniBuilds via this link : Click here
    Afterwards, download my pack and install the Ground folder in the direction mentioned below :
    iniSimulations_A310-300_Passenger_ACJ\liveries\Iran Air (EP-IBK)\objects

Hope you enjoy 🙂

56 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

15. South African Airways OLD Livery (Realistic)

This is the OLD South African Airways Livery for the InIbuilds A300
    It is a EXACT replication of the real Livery
     Feel free for questions and feedback

52 downloads

(0 reviews)

Submitted

16. Garuda Indonesia OC (1969-1985 Livery) A300 PK-GAJ

Garuda Indonesia OC PK-GAJ for the iniSimulations A300-600R(F) ON THE LINE.
    Faithful recreation of PK-GAJ, an Airbus A300B4-220FF owned by Garuda Indonesia since late 1982. Garuda Indonesia used to operate Airbus A300s, from becoming the launch customer of the groundbreaking A300B4-200FFCC (Forward Facing Crew Concept), to the modernized A300B4-600 variants. The airline operated its A300s until 1999, where they are being replaced by the much more modern Airbus A330s.
    This is a special one I made to commemorate Indonesia's 76th independence anniversary. Here's hoping for the bright future of our country, and for my fellow Indonesian A300 simmers to enjoy this livery I made as well.
    Transparent wing tip fence textures taken from this livery:

62 downloads

(0 reviews)

Submitted

17. Kuwait Airways 'Classic' (A6-KUC)

A retro Kuwait Airways livery for the iniBuilds Airbus A310-300. This livery was what you would see on a Kuwait Airways aircraft from the 70's to the early 90's. Kuwait operated eight A310-300s and the same amount of A300-200s, though it is hard to find images of the -300 variant in the retro livery form as apparently these aircraft were mainly short-term leases, hence the registration numbers starting with A6 rather than the Kuwaiti 9K.
    I tried to capture as much details for this specific registration, including the unpainted leading edge of the tail, partly-white left engine cowling, and yellow "Do Not Forget our P.O.W's" banner, commonly seen on Kuwait Airways aircraft in the early 90's.
    Kuwait flew the A310 to many destinations including Bahrain, Bombay, Frankfurt, Luxor, Riyadh, Rome, Cairo, Tripoli, and Tunis. See https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/airlineroute/264562/199091-kuwait-airways-prior-to-gulf-war-i/ for a list of '90/'91 Kuwait Airways routes.
    Actual airplane image:
    https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kuwait_Airways_Airbus_A310_Volpati-1.jpg

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

18. Kuwait Airways 'Classic' (A6-KUE)

A realistic retro Kuwait Airways livery. This is very similar to my other livery for the A6-KUC, but the right engine is fully painted here and the nose has a black dot instead of white, making it even closer to what Kuwait Airways liveries were like before the mid-1990s.
    Real aircraft photo: https://www.airhistory.net/photo/316889/A6-KUE

15 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

19. Fictional Qatar "Doha" Livery for ini A310

I created this to see how well it would work if you had decals on one side and different decals on the other side. It went from a little experiment to the livery that is here now. I am planning on adding textures for the PW engines and having cabin textures for it in a future update. 
    PS: The triangles may look finicky, I have tried to fix it as much as I can with the current skills I have.

Enjoy!

51 downloads

(0 reviews)

Submitted

20. United Airlines Battleship (N4724U)

A fictional United Airlines Battleship livery for the inibuilds A310 with the Registration (N4724U) It uses the PW engines.

73 downloads

(0 reviews)

Submitted

21. United Airlines Rainbow (N631UA)

A fictional United Airlines Rainbow livery for the inibuilds A310 with the Registration (N631UA) It uses the PW engines.

60 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

22. Japan Airlines current livery A310 (JA621J)

A fictional Japan Airlines with the current livery for the inibuilds A310 with the Registration (JA621J) It uses the PW engines.

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

23. Japan Airlines A310 (JA8365)

A fictional Japan Airlines livery for the inibuilds A310 with the Registration (JA8365) It uses the PW engines.

35 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

24. Air Serbia A310 (YU-ARA)

A fictional Air Serbia livery for the inibuilds A310 with the Registration (YU-ARA) It uses the GE engines

19 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

25. Ryanair A310 (EI-FTE)

A fictional Ryanair livery for the inibuilds A310 with the Registration (EI-FTE) It uses the GE engines
    This livery was made with the help of some of my friends.

65 downloads

(1 review)

Updated