Sunwing / TUI Airways B737-800 Seasonal Flip-Flop Fleet for LevelUp 737-80NG 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Every winter TUI Airways loan a handful of jets to their Canadian partners Sunwing. Eight 737-800 models are accurately presented, premium features include:

• Accurately crafted liveries with underwing registrations.
  • System configurations which match the real world aircraft as closely as current options will allow.
  • Correctly placarded registrations and SELCAL codes.
  • Accurate custom checklist.
  • Custom TUI cabin - kudos and thanks to @Jviation and @Dhruvk for their help with textures and normal maps.

These jets wear a hybrid livery of Sunwing's vivid orange logo & tail on top of TUI's distinctive Dynamic Waves livery. When they return to the UK they are pressed straight back into service for the busy spring holiday season, so it is not uncommon for these aircraft to be seen still wearing this hybrid livery with only the registrations changed over, until they can be booked in for a full repaint. This collection showcases four recent participants in this exchange program, presented in both their UK and Canadian versions.

• G-FDZY / C-GHZY - B737-8K5SFPW
  • G-TAWB / C-GWVB - B737-8K5SFPW
  • G-TAWN / C-GMWN - B737-8K5SFPW
  • G-TAWO / C-GEWO - B737-8K5SFPW

The eight aircraft can be downloaded separately to conserve bandwidth.

Any errors or omissions please let me know in comments and I will fix what I can.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.