Community Liveries

112 files

1. OLUMPIC AIR LIVERY A300-600 Passenger

iniSimulations_A310-300_Passenger

58 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

2. XPLANE-GREECE - livery

X Plane Greece livery  (SX-DGA) for the iniSimulations_A310-300_Passenger_ACJ . ON THE LINE

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

Submitted

3. Passaredo A310 PP-PSE

This is my first try of creating a livery for the ini aircrafts, I will update it to be closer to the real livery.

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

Submitted

4. inibuilds A300-600R Turkish Airlines Livery

inibuilds A300-600R Turkish Airlines Livery

52 downloads

(1 review)

Submitted

5. inibuilds A300-600R(F) Turkish Cargo Livery

Inibuilds Simulations
    A300-600R(F) Turkish Cargo Livery

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

6. Libyan Arab Airlines (TS-IGU)

A Libyan Arab Airlines livery for the Inibuilds A310 with the Registration (TS-IGU)
    I have also created a discord server where i will be sharing work in progress pictures of any liveries i'm making and where you can also suggest future liveries for me to make and where i can also potentially help with any question regarding livery making
    Link to the server: https://discord.com/invite/wuKEasNR8b
    If you feel like i deserve Monetary compensation, you can donate through Here, any amount received will be used to help fund future projects, any amount is greatly appreciated

9 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

7. Amazon Prime Air Two-Pack for the iniSimulations A300v2 Freighter

This pack contains both white and blue liveries for Amazon Prime Air.
    Enjoy and Happy flying.
    If you enjoy my work, feel free to donate here. It is always appreciated.

206 downloads

(0 reviews)

Submitted

8. A300 Orion 1980s Livery (G-BMZK and G-BMZL)

Orion 1980s livery for the iniBuilds A300 v2.
    If you like what I've done or have any comments, please leave a comment below.

24 downloads

(0 reviews)

Submitted

9. [ES-NCH] [FICTIONAL] SmartLynx livery for iniBuilds A310

This is fictional livery of SmartLynx Airlines.

5 downloads

(0 reviews)

Submitted

10. A300 Dan Air 1980s Livery (G-BMNB and G-BMNC)

Dan Air 1980s livery for the iniBuilds A300 v2.

46 downloads

(0 reviews)

Submitted

11. A300 Dan Air 1980s Livery (G-BMNA)

Dan Air 1980s livery for the iniBuilds A300 v2.

24 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

12. airBaltic (Fictional)

This is my airBaltic Fictional livery for Beluga A380. This is my first livery made by me, thank you. Hope you will enjoy my livery😃

10 downloads

(0 reviews)

Submitted

13. Airbus BelUwUga ST (F-BUWU)

UwU what's this ?! Some would argue the best livery ever, although MJ seems to "despise it with a passion lmao".
    You're welcome, random stranger 🙂

108 downloads

(4 reviews)

Updated

14. A300 Philippine Airlines 'Love Bus' & Retro Liveries (RP-C3001 & RP-C3005)

UPDATED for version 2
    Philippine Airlines 'Love Bus' (RP-C3001) for the iniBuidls A300-600R(F) ON THE LINE v2
    From the photos that I can find, it looks like four A300s were painted in this livery (RP-C3001, 2, 3, and 4).
    PAL operated a couple of A300s, but all of them were the older variant without the wingtip fences.
    The last A300 was eventually retired from PAL's fleet in 2001 and was replaced by the A330.
    This is my first paint, so it's not completely accurate.
    Known Flaws
    Cheatline is offset compared to the actual aircraft Planned Updates
    LITE Version does not have a custom interior and GSE. It was made to save some space if that's an issue. I'm trying to see if there's a way to compress the files further Fix the cheatline on the empennage ✅ Fix the gaps in the rudder ✅ Update RP-C3005 for v2 ✅ If you know the SEL-CAL for this aircraft (or the other PAL A300s), let me know so that I can add it to the flight deck. If you have any feedback for me, leave a comment or send me a message.
    Happy flying, and most of all, enjoy!

Optional: If you enjoy my content and would like to support my work, you can leave a donation here

Credits
    GSE and cabin textures taken from

284 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

15. A310 Air Transat Alternate Colours

C-GVAT with a Santa Hat
    C-GTSK with a Grey Belly. This airframe originally came from TAP which had the grey belly.
    If you have any feedback for me, leave a comment or send me a message.
    Optional: If you enjoy my content and would like to support my work, you can leave a donation here.
    Credits
    Base colours taken from

78 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

16. A300 Philippine Airlines (F-OHPB)

Philippine Airlines (F-OHPB) for the iniBuilds A300-600R(F) ON THE LINE v2
    If you have any feedback for me, leave a comment or send me a message.

Optional: If you enjoy my content and would like to support my work, you can leave a donation here
    Credits
    GSE and cabin textures taken from

81 downloads

(0 reviews)

Submitted

17. Kuwait Airways 'Classic' (9K-AHG)

Kuwait Airways 9K-AHG, named "Wara",  was an A300C4-600, which is a rare variant of the A300-600 that can be converted to a freighter. In fact, Kuwait Airways did use this aircraft as a freighter for some time, and some photos of it can be found online bearing the word "CARGO" in red. Compared to the A300-600, the A300C4-600 has a large freight door on the port side of the aircraft as well as no wing-end fences. This livery has the freight door drawn on the port side. I could not cleanly remove the wing-end fences, so they remain in there.
    9K-AHG aircraft was destroyed during an allied bombing of the airport where it was located at the time, however the name "Wara" reappeared on 9K-AMD, a newer Airbus A300 that Kuwait Airways acquired later on.

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

18. A310 Canada 3000 Fleet

Canada 3000 Airlines Inc. was a Canadian discount charter airline offering domestic and international flights. It was the largest charter airline in the world at the time of its operation, with over 90 destinations worldwide, although it changed to scheduled service in 2000 after the Canadian Airlines and Air Canada merger. 
    In 2001 Royal Airline was acquired by Canada 3000, which took in the four A310s that Royal Airlines operated. 
    Fleet
    C-GRYA C-GRYD C-GRYI Also added version with mixed engine cowls It looks like it may have come from a Lufthansa A310 C-GRYV Planned Updates
    Complete the fleet of four ✅ Create the modern livery for Canada 3000 Create Royal Airlines liveries If you have any feedback for me, leave a comment or send me a message.

91 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

19. Garuda Indonesia OC (1969-1985 Livery) PK-GAJ A300 v2

Garuda Indonesia OC PK-GAJ for the iniSimulations A300-600R(F) ON THE LINE v2.
    Faithful recreation of PK-GAJ, an Airbus A300B4-220FF owned by Garuda Indonesia since late 1982. Garuda Indonesia used to operate Airbus A300s, from becoming the launch customer of the groundbreaking A300B4-200FFCC (Forward Facing Crew Concept), to the modernized A300B4-600 variants. The airline operated its A300s until 1999, where they are being replaced by the much more modern Airbus A330s.
    Installation is simple, simply drag and drop "Garuda Indonesia OC 1969-1985 (PK-GAJ)" into your iniSimulations A300 v2 Passenger liveries folder.

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

20. Delta Air Lines N824PA for iniSimulations A310-300 v1.11

N824PA in Delta Air Lines colors for iniSimulations A310-300 v1.11.  This aircraft was originally delivered to Pan Am June 26, 1990, merged into Delta in November of 1991.  Subsequently operated by Air India, Merpati, and Air Plus Comet before being converted to a freighter and operated by FedEx until August 2011.  Includes custom roughness and metal throughout engines, fuselage, and tail.

92 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

21. Wardair C-GIZJ A300B4-203 (Historic) For iniSimulation A300-600 V2

Hello ! It's still Aero! For today, I present to you a real livery FINALLY! Here is the A300 from Wardair C-GIZJ! For the interior, I don't have enough pictures so if you find any put it in the comments! On this good flight!
    If you want to have a special livery (only the real and fictitious ones) contact me by discord at aerotechnique # 1908 or by inibuild forum.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bonjour ! C'est encore Aero ! Pour aujourd'hui, je vous présente une livrée réel ENFIN ! Voici l'A300 de Wardair C-GIZJ ! Pour l'intérieur, je n'ai pas assez d'images donc si vous en trouvez mettez le dans les commentaires ! Sur ce bon vol !
    Si vous souhaitez avoir une livrée spéciale (uniquement les vraies et les fictives) contactez-moi par discord à aerotechnique # 1908 ou par inibuild forum.

76 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

22. Tunisair TS-IOM & TS-IOR Livery Pack for B737-6H3 for LevelUp B737-60NG

After painting the 70th Anniversary version of this livery, I was asked if I could paint the regular livery, so here you go, here's two of them - TS-IOM & TS-IOR from the Tunisair fleet. Both models include accurately placed artwork, underwing registrations and a flightdeck configurations representative of age and operation, with Reg and SELCAL placarded.
    Any omissions please let me know in comments and I will make adjustments where possible.

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

Submitted

23. Air Atlanta Icelandic (TF-ELW)

An Air Atlanta Icelandic livery for the Inibuilds A300V2 with the Registration (TF-ELW)
    If you feel like i deserve Monetary compensation, you can donate through Here, any amount received will be used to help fund future projects, any amount is greatly appreciated

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

24. Islandsflug Cargo (TF-ELB) (TF-ELW)

An Islandsflug Cargo livery pack for the Inibuilds A300V2 with 2 Registrations (TF-ELB) and (TF-ELW)
    TF-ELB has a normal livery
    TF-ELW has a white livery with red logos

24 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

25. Tunis Air TS-IOP B737-6H3 70th Anniversary Livery for LevelUp B737-60NG

I thought this looked like a fun challenge to get the exterior artwork correctly placed so I decided to give it a go. Includes underwing registration and a flightdeck config representative of the age and operation, with Reg and SELCAL placarded.
    Any omissions please let me know in comments and I will make adjustments where possible.

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated