iniBuilds A300: EAL European Aviation Air Charter (EAF) G-CEAA & G-CEAB 1.0.0

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

These liveries bring EAL's G-CEAA and G-CEAB to the iniBuilds A300-600RF model, with GE engines.

These were real aircraft operating for the now defunct UK Airline EAL European Aviation Air Charter (EAF). The actual aircraft were A300B2-1C variants but as this version is not yet available, I was hoping somebody might make these liveries for the 600RF. After searching around I noticed several other people had also requested them but nobody had responded in over a year, so I decided to roll my sleeves up and get on with making them!

They are by no means perfect but are about as accurate as I could make them within the limitations of 2D artwork design. Positioning of some items was quite challenging but the end result is better than I expected them to turn out!

I was on G-CEAA during its last day as a recognisable aircraft, salvaging parts for another project before the scrapping machines ripped it apart for recycling. It looked a very sad aircraft that day so for this reason I have left these two aircraft looking fairly clean without adding any more dirt than was already on the base layers!

Enjoy!

Edited by Aeroguitarist

• Thanks 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

ewanwhosearmy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great work 🙂

EAL has always been an airline I have been one of (there is a newish spinoff by the same Stoddart guy running A340s) .  Goes well with the Felis 742 and the FJS 732 liveries. 

Link to review