11/22 Beta Update: SimBrief Import still not working, now using iniManager to import also does not work

Deer-in-Motion

As stated. When I push the import button in the ACARS menu Pending flashes briefly and it goes back to request. Trying to use the iniManager importer and then putting in From/To airports only populates those airports and not the flight plan. The plan is exporting into the right folder with the right information.

43 minutes ago, Deer-in-Motion said:

But direct SB import still doesn't work.

Same here. Is it still thought to be a Microsoft server issue, and nothing that inibuilds can do about this? The latest patch notes said a fix had been made but still no luck. The behavior changed in that it doesn't get stuck at 'pending' but just flashes and no imported flight plan.

Is there any info or diagnostics we can supply to help track this down?

7 hours ago, gumbyger said:

It now is C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\microsoft-aircraft-a310-300\work\flightplans

I think that path might only work if you have the Steam edition of MSFS? The Microsoft Store edition uses something like:

C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\microsoft-aircraft-a310-300\work\flightplans

I needed to create an empty flightplans directory, but now it works in terms of a direct Simbrief File download (the MCU simbrief way does not work for me).