Jump to content

APU Loop B test


Samany69
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone.

My name is Saman, Just got A310 after MSFS update and I want to thank the team at inibuilds for the fantastic plane. One Question I have as the title says, The APU fire Loop B test ( Loop A off ) doesn't seem to work. I'm currently a line maintenance engineer and working on A306/313 and today I tested this on one of our planes and the APU Loop B test ( Loop A off ) seems to work fine with both Aural and visual warnings. I will be glad to help rectify such issues or if I'm wrong then increase my knowledge IAW development team's documentations. Thank you so much for this beautiful software. Wish you all a Great orange Autumn.

Sincerely Yours. 

Saman

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Hello. Thanks so much for quick response. TBH I didn't expect any answer given this product is free but I'm really surprised. I can also record a vido of our bird and send it to you via MEGA drive link so you can download and watch. I'm at airport right now and we an A310 on the ground. Again if you guys need someone Actively working on this type, I can be your small finger to contribute as much as I can. It will a great honor.

Best Regards 

Saman

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Samany69 said:

Hello Hello. Thanks so much for quick response. TBH I didn't expect any answer given this product is free but I'm really surprised. I can also record a vido of our bird and send it to you via MEGA drive link so you can download and watch. I'm at airport right now and we an A310 on the ground. Again if you guys need someone Actively working on this type, I can be your small finger to contribute as much as I can. It will a great honor.

Best Regards 

Saman

Heya!

Of course, we´re always trying to improve our products 🙂

Please send me your email address in a DM and we can figure something out for sure! 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, gumbyger said:

Heya Saman!

Nope, I think you might have found a bug 🙂 I can replicate this behaviour. I´ll ask one of our pilots if thats true to life and if it isn´t I´ll add it to our internal bug list 🙂

Thank you for reporting 🙂

It is in fact true, however I get the LOOPB test after A.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, gumbyger said:

Heya!

Of course, we´re always trying to improve our products 🙂

Please send me your email address in a DM and we can figure something out for sure! 🙂

Sure . it is a great honor and pleasure to be a small droplet in your big ocean of team. also sorry for typos in the last post.

Sincerely yours. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Samany69 said:

Sure . it is a great honor and pleasure to be a small droplet in your big ocean of team. also sorry for typos in the last post.

Sincerely yours. 

Thanks 🙂

Just fyi, I removed the email from your post so that people don´t send your spam mails, but I wrote it down and will contact you soon 🙂

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...