FMC init calculations negative values on second leg

triplesevenbob

After landing and starting second leg with blank init page, the second page values are in negative. Negative takeoff weight and fuel. I cannot set V2 speed on MCP and activate it then set 250kts like normal either. The other parts of flight work OK when flying second leg but INIT B values do not calculate correct.

2 hours ago, gumbyger said:

Heya,

just quickly letting you know that I´ll test this tomorrow as I´m about to go to bed.

I´ll let you know my findings then 🙂

Thank you! The flight went well but the FMC did not like doing a second leg. I checked the init b page after landing the second leg and the calculations were worse.

after 1st leg: WJ0lHso.png

after 2nd leg: I76EbLX.png

Edited by triplesevenbob

15 hours ago, gumbyger said:

Heya,

just quickly letting you know that I´ll test this tomorrow as I´m about to go to bed.

I´ll let you know my findings then 🙂

After that happened last flight on my new flight this evening, I could not activate the V2 speed and then set 250. I push in speed dial and nothing lights up.

14 minutes ago, gumbyger said:

Sorry for the long turnaround time for this!

I just completed a flight and set up a new one directly afterwards and I can´t replicate this.

I know this is a hassle, but could you please try with an empty community folder?

My weights were pounds not kgs if that helps. And panel state I loaded the on GPU. I may have time this weekend to try it again with a clean install.

Edited by triplesevenbob

24 minutes ago, gumbyger said:

I did it with kg, so maybe there is the issue. I shall try again tomorrow with pounds 🙂

My flights are done in pounds as well so maybe there is a connection there...  And fwiw, after loading into the plane I select "on apu" panel state. Additionally, after landing, I use APU not GPU or external ground power while at the gate setting up next flight.