!BOTH ENGİNE SHUTTİNG DOWN FOR NO REASON!

alitamer13

I had this problem twice and the problem is both engines are shutting down for ne reason I have sufficent fuel everything is normal, no failures etc. but they are shutting down! As video shown I landed and I toggled reversers then engines dead. I had this problem one more time, I was approaching to a runway and I took the control from A/P then engines shutted down and plane  started to crash... I didnt see any topics about this problem in forums and other platforms I hope I can fix this!!!

1 minute ago, Deer-in-Motion said:

What throttle quadrant are you using? If there's any axes mapped to Mixture or Prop pitch I've had this happen right on takeoff. If you create a profile without those mapped it should stop.

I am using Saitek Throttle I checked it already I didnt see anything like that but I will check again

2 minutes ago, gumbyger said:

Once you checked again, please let us know 🙂

I'd also like to add this problem, from all my flights today I've only been able to finish one. All the others have ended up descending like a rock either in cruise or while climbing. Everything in the plane looks normal. It just decides to turn itself off at random times.
been asking around and by the looks of it, more people are having similar issues!

10 minutes ago, Trustie said:

I'd also like to add this problem, from all my flights today I've only been able to finish one. All the others have ended up descending like a rock either in cruise or while climbing. Everything in the plane looks normal. It just decides to turn itself off at random times.
been asking around and by the looks of it, more people are having similar issues!

The only time this was reported and we could reproduce it was when someone had either "mixture" or "propeller" bound to something. If you find another way to reliably reproduce this, please do let us know though 🙂

14 minutes ago, gumbyger said:

The only time this was reported and we could reproduce it was when someone had either "mixture" or "propeller" bound to something. If you find another way to reliably reproduce this, please do let us know though 🙂

Haven't had them bound to anything on my end. but I did make a new profile to play around a bit and it's definetly something to do with the mixture. As long as i use this profile and keep the mixture fully open the plane behave normally 🙂 quite fun

• Like 1

I had this happen twice but my strong suspicion is that it related to my spad.next configuration. The cut-off switches were closed when I looked after the engines died and I had been faffing with trying to map functions to various controls.

14 hours ago, gumbyger said:

Once you checked again, please let us know 🙂

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.6bac664078772a6460d76113d8505a9d.png

I found MİXTURE AXIS on my throttle profile and I also use that axis as THROTTLE 2 AXIS as shown below, I think that's the problem I cleared current input from mixture Im not sure is that the problem but we will see in my next flight... I hope this is the problem and it is fixed.

• Like 1