XP manual?

Opsman1628

Hi there.  First off, thank you so much for bringing this scenery to XP as well the incredible MSFS version.  I am curious if there is any manual to this scenery to check about installation and files and such.  Also I'm curious about this ortho patch?  It looks like the ini file automatically installed this folder, but I was trying to confirm if this was for if I had custom ortho for the area or if this is actually an ortho tile for this?  I currently do have custom Ortho4XP for this tile and surrounding so I was thinking about figuring out how to use this patch.

Anyways, thank you again.  Look forward to the udpate for the textures missing error 🙂

• Administrators

Hello,

We don't have a manual for this scenery, however, I'd be happy to clarify your questions.

If you've purchased through the iniBuilds Store, the iniManager will install the scenery files for you. If you purchased through simMarket, the folders should be placed into the Custom Scenery folder within X-Plane.

The Ortho4XP folder should be installed if you have an ortho tile generates for the KBUF area.

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

Ok no problem on the manual.  Yes I bought it through the Inibuilds store and saw it installed all 3 folders automatically.  But thats what I was trying to figure out.  Was this a patch that needs to be used to build the tile with my own ortho to match, or does it install no matter what.  I currently do have custom ortho including that tile.  Nothing had looked different with or without the patch installed so hence my curiousity!

Thank you!

@Opsman1628

Hello, thanks for your purchase. Here is a manual on how to use patches in Ortho4XP:

Ortho4XP v.1.30

- Copy +40-080 inside your Ortho4XP/Patches folder. 

- Now you can generate the +42-079 tile in Ortho4XP using your preferred settings and the patch will ensure the airport terrain is as accurate as possible. 

Ortho4XP v.1.20

- Go to +40-080/+42-079

- Copy +42-079 inside your Ortho4XP/Patches folder. 

- Now you can generate the +42-079 tile in Ortho4XP using your preferred settings and the patch will ensure the airport terrain is as accurate as possible. 

Note: If you already have this tile built, you can move your existing tile back into the Tiles folder in Ortho4XP, delete everything but the textures folder, and then run Ortho4XP again, this will save a lot of time not having to regenerate the textures again.

If you have further questions or need more support, don't hesitate to jump on the Xometry discord server: https://discord.gg/ggnHwHgqYq

• JoshF locked this topic