Help with EGLL (Heathrow)

SP2472

Bought Heathrow thru the MSFS2020 store but I'm having problems with the jetways at Terminal 5 & 5a. Your pictures (screen shots) show custom gates but I'm getting Microsoft default versions at most of the locations. Note, I tried twice to rectify the situation (cleared and reinstalled) to no avail. Also, previously had the handcrafted version and removed the airport prior to installation. 

Any help would be appreciated, Darryl

Screenshot (6476).jpg

On 7/11/2022 at 11:14 AM, Sam said:

Hi Darryl,

Have you disabled the default Heathrow through the Content Manager rather than deleting the folder?

It's (the handcrafted version) is not showing in the Content Manager.

Just now, SP2472 said:

Was removed, see my post above.

Yes, just seen it.

If you click on the menu to the right in Content Manager and then search, check to make sure the Default EGLL is uninstalled.

EGLL1.jpg

EGLL2.jpg

7 hours ago, AndyM said:

Yes, just seen it.

If you click on the menu to the right in Content Manager and then search, check to make sure the Default EGLL is uninstalled.

EGLL1.jpg

EGLL2.jpg

Already done, well before posting here...I'm not a newbie!

It's even worse, most of gates are default and they don't even align with the aircraft. Btw, I installed Inibuilds Heathrow for the third time completely removing the prior EGLL installation again without add-ons except for the LatinVFR's Static Bundle.

I removed the LatinVFR statics and Heathrow is back to normal, but now I have no aircraft at my airports.

Unfortunately, AIG does not work on my system even with Kaiii's (the developer) assistance.

Darryl

Edited by SP2472

5 hours ago, AndyM said:

AIG works fine for me in SU10 Beta using Live Traffic and TC.

Nice but AIG TC doesn't work for me, starts and closes after about 10 seconds. Btw, how is DX12 & DLSS working?

1 hour ago, SP2472 said:

Nice but AIG TC doesn't work for me, starts and closes after about 10 seconds. Btw, how is DX12 & DLSS working?

I load in to an airport, then I start TC as Admin. I don't have auto inject enabled, I let TC start, wait for a few seconds then click on 'inject'

I'm using both DX12 and DLSS, but to be honest I didn't notice much of a difference, although I do have DLSS on quality.

4 hours ago, AndyM said:

I load in to an airport, then I start TC as Admin. I don't have auto inject enabled, I let TC start, wait for a few seconds then click on 'inject'

I'm using both DX12 and DLSS, but to be honest I didn't notice much of a difference, although I do have DLSS on quality.

I run as Admin too, but TC always closes within 10 seconds. I went thru the AIG forum and Kaiii their propramer/developer could never solve the problem, I will eventually reinstall both Windows 10 with 11 and MSFS2020.

• Sam locked this topic