Xometry KCRW - Yeager as used by FlightDeck2SIM - scenery does not load. "Missing files or require additional library scenery package"

M777

Problem – The purchased scenery does not appear when loading up – just grass everywhere, not even default Xplane software .

Installation is successful and using your iniManger; using correct file path

The Xometry files can be seen Custom Scenery / Xometry / and is 2.27GB 936 files "V1.01 fxd issus with mesh patch"

Analysis of the xplane Log.txt file sates “requires additional library scenery package or missing some files” io_dsf.cpp:808 

Can you please advise what I need to do to rectify the problem. I have read all the 'read me' files. 

Pictures of my Xplane screen showing the problem but not how the rectify. Also the Xplane  log file for information.

Hope full this will be enough information to guide someone to the correct technical solution

Best wishes, very frustrating.

M777 UK

85518EE3-5C44-4A52-9122-E761F4AE4993.heic

Hello, thanks for reaching out!

Did you install the SAM library? Seems like your XP can't find assets of the SAM library. That's why the scenery is not showing up. Please make sure the SAM library is installed properly, these will make the jetways and marshallers work. 

Kind regards

Chris

21 hours ago, Captnchris said:

Hello, thanks for reaching out!

Did you install the SAM library? Seems like your XP can't find assets of the SAM library. That's why the scenery is not showing up. Please make sure the SAM library is installed properly, these will make the jetways and marshallers work. 

Kind regards

Chris

Chris, received and I will now down load and try SAM following the instructions carefully.  Gingers crossed. Standby. M777.

19 minutes ago, Captnchris said:

Alright, let me know if you got it to work.

Big thanks indeed to you Captain Chris ! All working first time. For others reading this I simply downloaded the current file SAM 3.0.14 from Xplane org. Following instructions and place in the Xplane plugins folder. I simply re-booted the computer, and loaded up a flight from KCRW...and there in full glory the airport!. Did a quick flight. Love the Marshall with his very accurate waving arms ! he stopped me right on the yellow B1 CRJ. Astonishing. Simmer for many yrs and PPL 27 yrs ago at KOMN Fl. '28days crash course' I have never heard of SAM. Captain C, one very happy 68yrs retired person from UK's South coast near EGHH. M777.

2B3A0235-9F05-4636-B062-6F257D537C65.heic

• JoshF locked this topic