Keflavík airport

Oldal

Dear Xometry.

Big thanks for making Keflavík airport for Xp11/12, looks very well. Will you have moving vehicles at the airport, makes everything so much more alive 🙂 

Edited by Max
Corrected Axonos to Xometry

Dear Xometry.

I bought the airport and I can tell that this is the best Keflavik airport for XP11/12 so far, big thanks. There is two things I miss. 1) moving service vehicles at the airport. This is not a big airport but still, there is usually some service cars/Catering/buses driving around the airport (this is my home airport). I really hope you will add it 🙂 2) seasonal texture would be great (specially choose between summer and winter texture). But overall, great airport 🙂

Hello all, thanks for your kind words. We are glad you like the product. 

1) We added a new version to the store which now has more ground traffic.

2) We will not implement seasonal textures for the time being, since XP12 will have a seasonal environment engine. We will check how this works and decide later if seasonal textures make sense.

Happy Flying 🙂

Chris,

Xometry

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

FYI,

The SAM Jetways are in need of fixing, currently they stretch across to connect with aircraft on neighbouring gates.

It can be fixed by modifying the SAM parameters to limit the movement (rotation and extension) of jetways as appropriate to prevent this issue.

Many Thanks,

Chris.

Edited by CJ_Reed
typo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I think there might be some missing taxiways signs on the B1 taxiway

• Missing sign on the exit of rwy 28 indicating that you are vacating onto B1
  • Missing taxiways sign on the intersection of B1 and K3

Maybe I'm wrong and they aren't there in real life, but feel like they should be