No reaction when hitting "Install Product"

ClearForTakeoff

• Administrators

In order to detect your products correctly and ensure they're kept up to date, you're required to remove your current addons that were installed manually from the iniBuilds Store and install directly through the iniManager. Going forward, you'll be able to update your products directly through the iniManager.

Could you please reach out to our team directly so we can assist with this issue further and provide a manual download if necessary? inibuilds.com/contact

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

What about for other suppliers like Toliss?  It doesn't show that I have purchased every single Toliss play and upgrade  Also it doesn't see my Victorville Scenery

I deleted all of the products and ran the manager and it still didn't install any of them

Edited by AleutianCargo
left out some more stuff

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, AleutianCargo said:

What about for other suppliers like Toliss?  It doesn't show that I have purchased every single Toliss play and upgrade  Also it doesn't see my Victorville Scenery

I deleted all of the products and ran the manager and it still didn't install any of them

Only purchases you've made through the iniBuilds Store are available through the iniManager. Kindly reach out to us directly if you're not seeing all of your purchases: inibuilds.com/contact

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

13 hours ago, Sam said:

In order to detect your products correctly and ensure they're kept up to date, you're required to remove your current addons that were installed manually from the iniBuilds Store and install directly through the iniManager. Going forward, you'll be able to update your products directly through the iniManager.

Could you please reach out to our team directly so we can assist with this issue further and provide a manual download if necessary? inibuilds.com/contact

No work to install the product even after re-start the PC

I will make a ticket to you

• Max locked this topic