Yesterday at 02:36 AM1 day I had multiple issues after the latest update. So many that the plane was impossible to fly. Fuel predictions were all over the place, FOs FCU screen was unusable, AP switched off randomly, step climbs were randomly deleted, the list was endless.Almost posted here but saw no one else complaining so I realised it must be a me issue. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Works flawlessly now. Try that.
20 hours ago20 hr Hi,I am trying to do that but mine is streamed.How do you uninstall a streamed airplane ?Pierre
18 hours ago18 hr Author 2 hours ago, Sweet19blue said:Hi,I am trying to do that but mine is streamed.How do you uninstall a streamed airplane ?PierreYou cant.
15 hours ago15 hr Ok thanks, I figured that out.However, noticed that I did not update my liveries or texture pack in Ini Manager and it solved some issues.Pierre
3 hours ago3 hr 2 hours ago, Sweet19blue said:Hi,I am trying to do that but mine is streamed.How do you uninstall a streamed airplane ?PierreStreamed Aircraft is unable to be uninstalled, try disabling then re-enable it, @Sweet19bluehope that works, Cheers!
Create an account or sign in to comment