2 hours ago2 hr Hi, After updating the A380 to version 1.0.3, I have a problem where the OIT display no longer works.As a result, I no longer have access to the performance tool, since it is located there rather than in the EFB.best regards Benjamin
2 hours ago2 hr Likewise. And the version no. in the EFB still shows 1.0.1 despite the terrain overlay on the ND now working.EDIT: I'll try flushing all cached files and try again - just in case... Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by dib669 Additional detail of potential solution
2 hours ago2 hr Yes same, but my plane is now pink, and my front nose gear doesn't turn when taxiing. How do i get the plane accept more than 9% of fuel.
2 hours ago2 hr 15 minutes ago, dib669 said:Likewise. And the version no. in the EFB still shows 1.0.1 despite the terrain overlay on the ND now working.EDIT: I'll try flushing all cached files and try again - just in case...No - I tried flushing all caches and the WASM work folder - still no OIT
2 hours ago2 hr Solution The OIT computer has to be switched on on Cold and Dark state, is turned off by default now it seems. (The computer just behind the tiller). Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by captainhandsome
2 hours ago2 hr 1 minute ago, captainhandsome said:The OIT computer has to be switched on, is turned off by default now it seems. (The computer just behind the tiller).Solved - thanks so much
2 hours ago2 hr 11 minutes ago, captainhandsome said:The OIT computer has to be switched on, is turned off by default now it seems. (The computer just behind the tiller).OMG amazing, thanks you so much
2 hours ago2 hr I was confused by this thread as my default state is not cold and dark, but a self made turnaround state that reflects the state in which pilots usually find the aircraft and the OIT very much worked for me.Now it makes sense.
1 hour ago1 hr I read the comments, still cannot get it to work, is there a knob other than this one?
1 hour ago1 hr 5 minutes ago, karimmouti said:I read the comments, still cannot get it to work, is there a knob other than this one?The button is behind the oxygen mask box - where the yellow pipe is Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by ShrekFS
1 hour ago1 hr 8 minutes ago, ShrekFS said:The button is behind the oxygen mask box - where the yellow pipe isThank you so much!!
Create an account or sign in to comment