23 hours ago23 hr Staff 11 hours ago, deepakvrao said:Hi, Are you able to describe the bug you are encountering?Thanks Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
20 hours ago20 hr Author 3 hours ago, iniKyle said:Hi,Are you able to describe the bug you are encountering?ThanksPressure not showing.
20 hours ago20 hr Staff 1 minute ago, deepakvrao said:Pressure not showing.Thanks, I'll investigate this on my end! Is it happening each time you're in the aircraft? Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
9 hours ago9 hr The WHEEL …MORE page does not have Tyre Pressure indication. However, on the WHEEL MORE page tyre pressure is indicated.The “…MORE” on the main Wheel SD page has a very light gray color in the real A380. When the MOORE page is selected “WHEEL MORE” page is in bright white color. I believe this minor color detail is not correctly depicted in the sim. Minor details.The Wheel MORE page can be selected on the ECAM Control Panel (ECP).I have attached a few pictures for illustration.Hope this helps. Edited 8 hours ago8 hr by Eurosky
Create an account or sign in to comment