Wednesday at 10:59 PM4 days This is probably just majority of the sim being a pain in the ass although is there anyway to fix performance degradation in this aircraft, I experience it in the 3 flights I have done so far, using jump ahead and not time compression (very handy feature by the way)I'm currently doing KDFW-YSSY which will be my first full long haul I have done in the sim for once. And so far I've been flying for 7 hours and 37 minutesAtleast in this point of time I am getting about 25-30 FPS, yes still playable however I should be getting far more FPS and it'd be hard to pinpoint whether this degradation is a result of something the a380 is doing or it's just the sim being awful
Wednesday at 11:08 PM4 days Staff 4 minutes ago, limbo said:This is probably just majority of the sim being a pain in the ass although is there anyway to fix performance degradation in this aircraft, I experience it in the 3 flights I have done so far, using jump ahead and not time compression (very handy feature by the way)I'm currently doing KDFW-YSSY which will be my first full long haul I have done in the sim for once. And so far I've been flying for 7 hours and 37 minutesAtleast in this point of time I am getting about 25-30 FPS, yes still playable however I should be getting far more FPS and it'd be hard to pinpoint whether this degradation is a result of something the a380 is doing or it's just the sim being awfulHi,I haven't seen any other reports of this behaviour. If you really want to test this, I would suggest the following:Rename your Community folder to something like Community1.Launch the sim, which will create a new Community folder.Place the A380, along with whatever scenery and livery you plan to use for your route, into the new Community folder.Fly the route and observe whether your performance remains consistent throughout the flight.This should help determine whether another addon in your existing Community folder could be contributing to the issue.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Yesterday at 04:17 PM1 day Staff 18 hours ago, HierIstKlaus said:I also see a degradation on longer flightsTry the methos I mentioned above.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
17 hours ago17 hr Author On 10/1/2026 at 9:08 AM, iniKyle said:Hi,I haven't seen any other reports of this behaviour. If you really want to test this, I would suggest the following:Rename your Community folder to something like Community1.Launch the sim, which will create a new Community folder.Place the A380, along with whatever scenery and livery you plan to use for your route, into the new Community folder.Fly the route and observe whether your performance remains consistent throughout the flight.This should help determine whether another addon in your existing Community folder could be contributing to the issue.Thanks!I haven't tried doing this yet unfortunately. (I just haven't bothered plus haven't had time) However doing KLAX to YSSY in full real time my FPS degraded to about 15 and not sure if it could be caused by BATC with traffic although I have lowered some of the traffic settings.After being fed up with it after going to bed with about 11 hours elapsed I have just restarted the sim. I just clicked somewhere near New Caledonia and clicked ready to fly, then after stabilising the plane cause it acts a bit wonky I loaded the autosave, I immediatley noticed that my performance degraded and you can see in the graph the frames are fluctuating (FYI the FPS is post frame gen) however I am only getting about 5 fps more on average, so 20. Not sure what causes it, and loading this autosave is without BeyondATC loading anything in.Maybe it's time I contact you guys over email... can't access the Discord cause I got banned for something that I won't get unbanned forNot sure if there's anything PERF related items on 1.0.3/2 however that would be great.I've heard the SU7 beta I think it is has better memory management avoiding degradation however I don't use Beta's having done so in the past.IIRC I have not experienced any degradation in the 350 so i'm really not sure. I might try downloading the aircraft instead of streaming and see if that helps at all, doubt it'll have any effect Edited 15 hours ago15 hr by limbo
5 hours ago5 hr Staff 12 hours ago, limbo said:I haven't tried doing this yet unfortunately. (I just haven't bothered plus haven't had time) However doing KLAX to YSSY in full real time my FPS degraded to about 15 and not sure if it could be caused by BATC with traffic although I have lowered some of the traffic settings.After being fed up with it after going to bed with about 11 hours elapsed I have just restarted the sim. I just clicked somewhere near New Caledonia and clicked ready to fly, then after stabilising the plane cause it acts a bit wonky I loaded the autosave, I immediatley noticed that my performance degraded and you can see in the graph the frames are fluctuating (FYI the FPS is post frame gen) however I am only getting about 5 fps more on average, so 20. Not sure what causes it, and loading this autosave is without BeyondATC loading anything in.Maybe it's time I contact you guys over email... can't access the Discord cause I got banned for something that I won't get unbanned forNot sure if there's anything PERF related items on 1.0.3/2 however that would be great.I've heard the SU7 beta I think it is has better memory management avoiding degradation however I don't use Beta's having done so in the past.IIRC I have not experienced any degradation in the 350 so i'm really not sure. I might try downloading the aircraft instead of streaming and see if that helps at all, doubt it'll have any effectThanks for your report. I'll log this on my end and keep an eye out for anyone else reporting this issues.Thanks again! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment