September 24Sep 24 Hi everyone,first of all thanks for the first round of fixes, this is highly appreciated!With v1.0.1 something seems to be going on with cargo door textures.Currently they look like this for me:Liveries have been updated via the iniManager and they all show the same glitch. The EFB says I'm on v.1.0.1 so not sure if it's on my side?Cheers!
September 24Sep 24 Staff 34 minutes ago, MediocreGorilla said:Hi everyone,first of all thanks for the first round of fixes, this is highly appreciated!With v1.0.1 something seems to be going on with cargo door textures.Currently they look like this for me:Liveries have been updated via the iniManager and they all show the same glitch. The EFB says I'm on v.1.0.1 so not sure if it's on my side?Cheers!Hi,This issue has been logged by the team. I've been told this is because of the low-res texture pack, which should also receive an update shortly.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 24Sep 24 +1 for this, and I've never downloaded the low-res texture pack so can confirm it's not because of that (directly at least).
Create an account or sign in to comment