September 23Sep 23 Market place does show that I have an update available under my library, however after I select to install the update, it still shows as version 1.0 and its confirmed after loading the aircraft and checking the version number in the EFB. I've attempted to install the update 3 times with the same result to include a restart of the sim.Any timeline on when we can transfer the A380 to our iniMananger accounts to avoid the mess of a circus that is MSFS Market Place? Soon please!!!
September 24Sep 24 This is also happening to me, every time I download the V1.01, it was finished around 38%, and prompting to install.try installing what available, just to received the aircraft disabled. Tried to re-download it but still stopped at 38% with another prompting to install.Tried to re-load MSFS, re-load XBOX user name, but still stuck at 38% with prompting to install.maybe I will be waiting a few days before decide to re-download the v.1.0.1. Edited September 24Sep 24 by OxkyGThaib
September 24Sep 24 Same here, unable to update the A380, says install then says download failed, restarted the sim and same issue
September 24Sep 24 So uninstalled the A380, reinstalled now says install failed, retried now it wont install at all
September 24Sep 24 Staff Hi everyone,If you're having issues downloading the plane, try streaming it for the time being. This is a server side issue with MSFS.Thanks for your patience and understanding! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 24Sep 24 3 hours ago, iniKyle said:Hi everyone,If you're having issues downloading the plane, try streaming it for the time being. This is a server side issue with MSFS.Thanks for your patience and understanding!It's not downloading the update for me. I was able to download the airplane itself before the latest 1.0.1 update
September 24Sep 24 Staff 12 minutes ago, COT_87 said:It's not downloading the update for me. I was able to download the airplane itself before the latest 1.0.1 updateI believe my message explained exactly what to do in this circumstance.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 24Sep 24 Have any of you tried selecting another plane in the free flight menu and then retrying the download. This is a thing that stops downloads all the time with other planes.
September 25Sep 25 15 hours ago, iniKyle said:I believe my message explained exactly what to do in this circumstance.Thanks!Not quite and I think wires are getting crossed. The 'download' I am referring to is the v1.0.1 update, not downloading the aircraft itself. I cannot stream an update.. but I will try to remove the downloaded plane so that it is being streamed instead and then try to download the v1.0.1 update.Update: Once I uninstalled the plane and reloaded the sim, it now shows v1.0.1. No downloading of the update was required Edited September 25Sep 25 by COT_87
September 25Sep 25 @iniKyle I have a question regarding the update, normally I use the plane as streamed and it shows version 1.0.1 streamed but when I checked the EFB it still shows 1.0.0. Do I need to do anything to stream the updated version without installing it? Sorry, this is my first plane from marketplace.Thanks in advance!
September 25Sep 25 Staff 6 minutes ago, ekosif said:@iniKyle I have a question regarding the update, normally I use the plane as streamed and it shows version 1.0.1 streamed but when I checked the EFB it still shows 1.0.0. Do I need to do anything to stream the updated version without installing it? Sorry, this is my first plane from marketplace.Thanks in advance! Try uninstalling and reinstalling the plane. That should solve the issue! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 25Sep 25 Just now, iniKyle said:Try uninstalling and reinstalling the plane. That should solve the issue!Thanks for quick response! Not sure we are on the same page :) I don't want to install it, I want to keep it streamed. I was just wondering, how to update it while keeping it as streamed?I never downloaded it, in the content manager it shows 1.0.1 but in EFB it shows 1.0.0.Also for the future, do we need to do something to update it manually if we use it as streamed or will it automatically stream the new version? Edited September 25Sep 25 by ekosif
September 25Sep 25 Staff 9 minutes ago, ekosif said:Thanks for quick response! Not sure we are on the same page :) I don't want to install it, I want to keep it streamed. I was just wondering, how to update it while keeping it as streamed?I never downloaded it, in the content manager it shows 1.0.1 but in EFB it shows 1.0.0.Also for the future, do we need to do something to update it manually if we use it as streamed or will it automatically stream the new version?Ah, my apologies! If you disable the aircraft through your Content Manager and then re-enable it, that should resolve the issue.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 25Sep 25 Just now, iniKyle said:Ah, my apologies! If you disable the aircraft through your Content Manager and then re-enable it, that should resolve the issue.Thanks!Thanks a lot, will try it! Wish you a great weekend!
Yesterday at 06:01 PM1 day Author Again, unable to update to 1.0.3 due to marketplace update issues. Issue is the same as described above.
Yesterday at 06:11 PM1 day Staff 9 minutes ago, 559AS said:Again, unable to update to 1.0.3 due to marketplace update issues. Issue is the same as described above.Give the servers a little bit of time, I'm sure there is a ton of traffic right now.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Yesterday at 07:09 PM1 day 1 hour ago, 559AS said:Again, unable to update to 1.0.3 due to marketplace update issues. Issue is the same as described above.The suggested solution worked for me last time, deactivating and activating from content manager
21 hours ago21 hr Author 2 hours ago, ekosif said:The suggested solution worked for me last time, deactivating and activating from content managerI just uninstalled, re-downloaded and installed again. Initially got the Installation Failed message, so I reloaded the sim, tried again and it worked.
4 hours ago4 hr 17 hours ago, 559AS said:I just uninstalled, re-downloaded and installed again. Initially got the Installation Failed message, so I reloaded the sim, tried again and it worked.It didn't work on first trial for me. I deactivated and restarted the sim and then activated and restarted the sim, it worked without any issue
4 hours ago4 hr I needed allmoast 40 try before i got the updated aircraft instaled today. This markedplacesystem its so bad that it is a shame that devs want to suport it at all by using it.
Create an account or sign in to comment