Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Unexplainable CTD's during flight - IniA380

Featured Replies

  • Author

So I was able to complete a 12 hour long haul flight - this was the first time I successfully completed an end to end long haul on the A380. I want to run a few more flights to build confidence before I declare the issue is solved - but there are a handful of things that I did. I'm not sure which one of these steps (if not the combination of multiple) prevented access violation and memory errors leading to a MSFS CTD when using the A380.

  • Fresh-Installed and updated Nvidia drivers to latest (617.14) The previous driver was what I was using when the CTDs occured.

  • Increased Windows Memory Page File Size, and added an additional page file on the SSD that MSFS is installed on.

  • Downgraded DLSS Swapper FG Preset from v310.9.1 to 310.7. Going to try 310.8 next.

  • Cleared A380 WASM folder, disabled addon in library, deleted residual files from "streamed packages" and did a complete clean install of the A380.

  • Disabled Navigraph Charts.

  • Disabled FSLTL Injector (During Cruise, turned it back on during approach and had it on during takeoff)

  • Turned off the EFB on both sides after takeoff, kept it off the entire cruise, and turned it back on after landing.

  • Downloaded the "A380 reduced texture pack"

Edited by zoomyboomy

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.