September 18Sep 18 I have an active navigraph subscription, I logged in 2x and tried logging out and resetting, but the update navdata button is missing from here. I installed the latest AIRAC through the navigraph hub as well globally.
September 19Sep 19 Just a heads up: You don't need to manually edit a screenshot to hide your Simbrief User ID. Just use the Streamer Mode option right above it, that will hide it.
September 19Sep 19 I am also experiencing this, suddenly I was Logged Out everytime approaching Descend 😵💫Cheers,HaveASafeFlight!
September 20Sep 20 Staff Hi,I believe if your press the check AIRAC button, if it out of date, it should prompt an update.I will check with the team for further clarification.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 20Sep 20 Author 5 hours ago, iniKyle said:Hi,I believe if your press the check AIRAC button, if it out of date, it should prompt an update.I will check with the team for further clarification.Thanks for your patience!Hi @iniKyle this did not solve the issue, but what did solve the issue was downloading the aircraft instead of streaming it on MSFS Store. Then the update button appeard and prompted me to fix the AIRACthanks!
September 21Sep 21 Staff 16 hours ago, Remy Mermelstein said:Hi @iniKyle this did not solve the issue, but what did solve the issue was downloading the aircraft instead of streaming it on MSFS Store. Then the update button appeard and prompted me to fix the AIRACthanks!Interesting, thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 22Sep 22 11 hours ago, iniKyle said:Interesting, thanks!As for me these 2 days, every time I start A380, now the "Check AIRAC" button suddenly missing, required to re-Login to the Navigraph. Not happening on other IniBuilds aircraft so far.Please Help...HaveASafeFlight!
September 24Sep 24 I have the same problem as Remy: my AIRAC is on version 2303 and I can't update it. After reading the comments, I tried switching from streaming to downloading, but that isn't working either. Just to note, I do have a Navigraph subscription. Thanks for your replies.
September 24Sep 24 Staff Hi everyone,If you log out of Navigraph, then log back in, does that prompt an AIRAC update?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Yesterday at 01:02 PM1 day I had this issue today but solved it by not loading a simbrief flightplan before updating the AIRAC. If I had a flightplan in the EFB there was no update button. Going in cold and dark without loading anything, the update button appeared. Jane
2 hours ago2 hr I'm having the same problem since yesterday.I always load the aircraft cold and dark. I tried again a few moments ago without loading a Simbrief flight plan. There is not an update button available.
9 minutes ago9 min Staff 2 hours ago, Flugkapitan said:I'm having the same problem since yesterday.I always load the aircraft cold and dark. I tried again a few moments ago without loading a Simbrief flight plan. There is not an update button available.Weird... everything is working as intended on my side. Will confirm with the team if we've had any other reports of this behaviour.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment