September 16Sep 16 Good MorningHad a good look around the aircraft and took it for a short hop from EGKK. So far, buttery smooth graphics even in 4k, which is odd, because the A350 and A340 are not that smooth.So far, quite happy. But....The rudder is acting very strange. On the roll out, I could barely keep it on the centre line. It was over reacting to the slightest input. I eventually got it airborne, but this is where is got real strange. The aircraft, in manual and autopilot, was pivoting left and right with the rudder. I couldn't stop it. I didn't have my feet anywhere near the rudder pedals, but it kept going left and right. Autopilot would then disconnect, as you would expect, but it became unplayable. I checked the rudder pedals were configured correctly ( They work fine on A350 and A340 ) and tried again, this time with no weather at all. Same results. Unable to fly due to rudder control going left and right constantly. I note others have mentioned issues related to rudder control on the take off roll, but this was in the air too. Hopefully both problems are linked. Keep up the good work
September 17Sep 17 Staff Hi,We have noted the unusual rudder behaviour on our side, and it has been logged with the team for further investigation and a fix.Thanks for your feedback and patience!Note: Please ensure you don't have any keyboard keybinds that may be affecting the rudder and causing unintended inputs. We recommend checking your numpad keybinds in particular. Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 21Sep 21 hello,My personnal exprience (rudder from winctrl and yoke from TCA)Training flights with no rudder axis on the TCA (only pitch and roll) : no issueNext flight with TCA profile reverted to default (not seen ) : beautifull yaw between V1 and VRMaybe....Stephane
September 26Sep 26 I'm having a similar issue, on roll out i entirely lose my left rudder but right works fine, happened twice now.
September 26Sep 26 Not Inibuilds related but I noticed I need to cycle all my hardware axis after loading a flight in order for them to work properly. If I do not do that once, I get twitchy axis. Pierre
Create an account or sign in to comment