Cannot install anythnig.

PiotrMKG

So I get theese errors while if I try to install any of my airports. I have MSFS installed on separate disk (not default C:), manager sets  destination to community folder to C:\XXX which is hard link to community folder on D:\ 

Now that I deleted Your airports from my community folder in hope that I will reinstall them via manager, which turned out impossible, I see that I cannot dowlnoad them via my account through web browser, just great. And one more thing why not implement feature known from ORBX Central or Contrail App, of installing addons in separate folder and making links to community folder, how hard can it be?

iniManager error.jpg

iniManager error2.jpg

Hi guys,

I just wanted to leave a quick note, that I'm experiencing the same problem. Additionally, even if I already had installed everything, nothing is discovered by iniManager. That's probably related isn't it?

Kind regards,

Hendrik

37 minutes ago, horacer said:

Hi guys,

I just wanted to leave a quick note, that I'm experiencing the same problem. Additionally, even if I already had installed everything, nothing is discovered by iniManager. That's probably related isn't it?

Kind regards,

Hendrik

Do You have MSFS on C:\ or on different drive? I have strong feeling that Manager has issues with MSFS installed on different drive than C:\

Sorry, in my case I was just too stupid to read the lines:

In order to detect your products correctly and ensure they're kept up to date, you're required to remove your current addons that were installed manually from the iniBuilds Store and install directly through the iniManager. Going forward, you'll be able to update your products directly through the iniManager.

Your case @PiotrMKG seems to be something else then 😐

Hi all & support,

I solved the problem.
One PNG file was blocked by AVAST virus scanner.
When I approved the file writing, the problem was solved.

Note: Today I saw this AVAST warning but before reporting it, it was not visable for me.

Bigfoot.
Edited by Bigfoot
Adding note.

• Sam locked this topic