no ATC voices

berkkp

When in the A300, in v1.1.2, regardless of variant, ATC voices, except the own Pilot's voice are not audible, regardless of how the volume knobs are set.

Hello, I can confirm the problem.
I also had some luck with the Morse codes from VORs, for example. These could only be heard very (very) quietly. Turning and switching the volume controls and buttons on the radio console brought no improvement (in both cases).

On 7/22/2024 at 2:21 PM, richboy2307 said:

Thanks everyone, logged. We'll look into it.

A quick hotfix would have been nice!
Which airliner is allowed to fly without working radios? ;-)

It's already July 29th...

• Like 1

I have a couple of good friends from work that on my recommendation ordered the A300. Both of them had fresh installs, and both of them have no ATC voice with the A300 but works fine with other aircraft. This is widespread, being reported on Avsim, other forums, Discords, and FB groups. First reported on the 19th. The silence is deafening.

Same issue. Checked radio settings and volume, different frequencies and finally reinstalled. Tested multiple liveries (incl iniBuilds default) and airports. A310 works fine.

Edited by CutBait

On 8/3/2024 at 10:25 AM, Flugkapitan said:

Just tried out the A320Neov2 from Inibuilds. No default ATC in that aircraft as well.

Not an issue on the A320neo V2. This issue is specific to the A300, due to the XML rewrite of all the switches in that plane as part of the performance optimization.

For the A20N, please ensure you have configured the ACP properly:

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Same problem here with the A300-600F, I can hear my atc transmissions and see the return atc transcripts but I can't hear them or other aircrafts atc sound. I have the latest updates installed.

Come on guys, the planes have been grounded for 30 days now because of the faulty radio. Why can't this problem be fixed with a small patch?

Do we really have to wait for the next big update?