Next update...when and what?

Paper folders... that's a new one 😄

There is an update planned, which is currently waiting for art assets from me. Here's a current list of what we had planned :

Upcoming for v1.1

- Sticky Prop lever when using mouse

- Improper airfield elevation

- Overpowered flight model (climb rate and cruise speed too fast)

- Additional Realstate functionality

- Ground Power Unit

- Avitab EFB

- Mac/Linux Compatability

- FMOD sound improvements

- Switchable Antenna

- Modern Panel

- GTN Panel

• Like 1

Hi really like this aircraft, great work.

Any chance of the fuel pressure gauge being tweaked in V1.1? If I've understood the real world material correctly, it should be possible to adjust the mixture by reference to the fuel pressure gauge. For example, it talks about achieving 6.5 psi at 1500ft in the Bulldog Student Guide obtained from flight manuals online. However, in my installation at least, the fuel pressure is zero (engine off) or maximum (engine on) and never in the green band.

Hopefully the modern panel/GTN will be options? I really like the old school avionics. 

Thanks

Nick

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/19/2021 at 7:59 PM, Delta_Who said:

Paper folders... that's a new one 😄

There is an update planned, which is currently waiting for art assets from me. Here's a current list of what we had planned :

Upcoming for v1.1

- Sticky Prop lever when using mouse

- Improper airfield elevation

- Overpowered flight model (climb rate and cruise speed too fast)

- Additional Realstate functionality

- Ground Power Unit

- Avitab EFB

- Mac/Linux Compatability

- FMOD sound improvements

- Switchable Antenna

- Modern Panel

- GTN Panel

Loving this aircraft which I've just bought and which I used to fly in the real world - many years ago. I'm experiencing the 'sticky prop lever' since it jumps back to Fine when I try to adjust using the mouse. It works using the keyboard letters however. Since I'm new to this, I am wondering when it's likely to be fixed, and how will I hear about it and obtain the update please? 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 5/11/2022 at 6:36 PM, mcpearson said:

hey there, so this got me for a while, too. Be sure that the fuel selector valve is on L, R or both. It looks like its on by default but there's a pointed side that is switched to off. What you are describing sounds like fuel starvation. 

On 5/23/2022 at 3:09 PM, BeaglePup said:

It's just possible that you're doing what I often do – forgetting to turn the fuel selector on.

Guilty! Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Some of the reason for the delay, I had to look down the barrel of the gun on this. The Bulldog was created in 3DS Max, but it seems that Laminar are dropping support for it and authoring for it was getting difficult. So I spent some time trying to port this over to blender, and so far the only outstanding things are animations and manipulators. Should make things easier going forward

• Like 1

• 3 months later...