Everything in cockpit stops reacting/moving

Toebit

Hi, after the latest update everything in the cockpit stop reacting, after i have setup the flightplan, only the flap lever is moving to my input.

The plane is still going but there is no reaction from any input, neither from my mouse or my thrustmaster tca throttle.

I reinstalled but didnt help, i have tried 3 times and the same thing happens.

Anyone else having this issue?

28 minutes ago, Nico - Gumby said:

I will need a bit more information than this. What exactly did you do before this happened? Route/weights/CI etc etc

It happens differently everytime. Two times i was on the runway ready to takeoff, and after switching to my takeoff page and flightplan on the other fmc, the fmc stops reacting awhile after not sure when exactly, one time everything was fine and when i was on my way to the runway the fmc freezes, last time the plane stopped following the flightplan and started looping down towards the ground. i was flying from pisa to basel,

Let me know if there is anything else that you need to know.

PMDG 737s have been having this issue and it appears it is related to the transponder. For that plane it seems to have been triggered by updates to MSFS and traffic or some combination, I'm not100% sure. By leaving the transponder off the problem doesn't appear. I don't know if it is specific to their code or MSFS code but maybe try leaving the transponder off and see what happens. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Ralgh said:

PMDG 737s have been having this issue and it appears it is related to the transponder. For that plane it seems to have been triggered by updates to MSFS and traffic or some combination, I'm not100% sure. By leaving the transponder off the problem doesn't appear. I don't know if it is specific to their code or MSFS code but maybe try leaving the transponder off and see what happens. 

Not helpful nor relevant to the potential issue and plane discussed here, plus it is not all instances of the 737 just like it not all instances of the A300.  As noted, INI needs SPECIFIC information.  There must be some confluence of events that triggers this, but it has yet to be identified.  If it cannot be identified, then INI can't fix it.  I had it happen once a few versions ago while I was away from the keyboard.  I never saw it before or since.  Some people have this happen every other flight.  It is not "this issue" from the 737.

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png