Development Update #13 - A310 Galore!

iniBuilds

Crazy aircraft again. Day 1 customer of all your products and they are just amazing. I am really looking forward flying it too. Hopefully that most of your ressources are concentrating on the A380 after the A310 release. Your products are very much welcomed by all of us.

• Like 1

Just got the A300 and have been working through the cockpit flow before taking a first full flight. Even on the ground I'm very happy with my investment. I've always loved the shorter A310 so looking forward to this being added. I've bought a lot of payware over the years and when you buy a cadillac you expect a cadillac product and so far this A300 doesn't disappoint in my opinion. I have yet to find a bug too. I'm looking forward to many flights in it and the A310 looks like a possible future investment.

• Like 2

• Administrators
6 hours ago, AndrewV said:

Just got the A300 and have been working through the cockpit flow before taking a first full flight. Even on the ground I'm very happy with my investment. I've always loved the shorter A310 so looking forward to this being added. I've bought a lot of payware over the years and when you buy a cadillac you expect a cadillac product and so far this A300 doesn't disappoint in my opinion. I have yet to find a bug too. I'm looking forward to many flights in it and the A310 looks like a possible future investment.

Thank you for your kind words!

The few things we do want to improve with the A300 are all underlying items that do not affect your flights day-day, A-B at all, which is what most of our customers use our aircraft for! 🙂 A fantastic, immersive experience. 

Lots of exciting products, improvements and updates planned for this family of aircraft and others.

Thanks all! 

• Thanks 2

On 4/21/2021 at 8:37 AM, Ubaid said:

We will cover them all! 🙂

is there any chance that you this could bring this to p3d v5 or ms2020 or make the a300 b1 b2 and b4 Variants of the a300 if possible i love the a300-600 it is a fun plane to fly

Is it me, or are the pictures currently not displaying?

I would love to see the previews!

A

• iniBuilds 1

PC:
Custom-built, i9-9900K@4.9GHz on Aorus Master Z390
Aorus Master RTX3090, 32Gb 3600 RAM
34" curved 2560x1080 monitor (LG)

• Administrators
6 hours ago, GladkovDmitii said:

Hello, dear friends ! I have at my disposal your Airbus A300 can I get a discount on the purchase of an Airbus A310 ?. I must say your planes are amazing, it's a pleasure to do business with you, and to buy your products.

Yes, you get 35% off! 🙂

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, carlosaaguayo@icloud.com said:

I hope the A310 will improve on the FMS of the A300.  Really looking forward to the release date!

Oh yes! Lots of new things coming! 🙂

I am so looking forward to the A310. I have started saving my penny's. After purchasing the A300 and Beluga I am excited about the arrival and quality of the A310. It is such a pleasure in flying the aircraft in the sim and the quality of same is second to none. Thank you for creating such quality and awesome aircraft for the sim community. I wish you all the best. Stay safe and well with your loved ones.

Yours Faithfully

Kindness Regards

Steve

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Windy_1 said:

I am so looking forward to the A310. I have started saving my penny's. After purchasing the A300 and Beluga I am excited about the arrival and quality of the A310. It is such a pleasure in flying the aircraft in the sim and the quality of same is second to none. Thank you for creating such quality and awesome aircraft for the sim community. I wish you all the best. Stay safe and well with your loved ones.

Yours Faithfully

Kindness Regards

Steve

You too Steve!