Camera Angles A300 XBOX

Maverick3007

Hi Inibuilds, 

i just recognized the A300 has the same camera angles like the current A310. These are slighly tilted downwards. I openend a topic last year in the A310 thread where you said there will come a fix for those.

My question: is this on purpose the angle for wide angle looks like it does?

I attached one of the current and one of the „old/more upright“ (and in my opinion more natural) angle.

Thanks in advance, Maverick✈️

IMG_0052.jpeg

IMG_0053.jpeg

The trouble is that you need to be able to see the navigational display at the bottom while flying. So the camera angle tries to cover everything. I use a keyboard and have saved camera angles for everything I need around the cockpit and so have a view similar to your “feels right” view that I use for takeoff and landing where I don’t need to see the ND and need better perspective out of the window

• Like 1

Yeah i know what you mean, i‘m using Mouse+Keyboard and Hotas One.  i‘m just curios because they declared it as a bug at the A310, which wasn‘t solved.
I had to say, i barely use the ND for Handflying, for me the F/D is more important and the Visual view on the outside. Maybe Inibuilds has more Information about it, in the meantime i just use the own saved Angles.

Greetings Maverick✈️

The good thing is that you can create your own views including the default view.  You can zoom it and move it up and down.  Go to your graphics settings and create a bunch.  It is the first thing I do with a new plane as none of the default views are usable to me.  

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png