Texture request (right place here?)

Hi all!

I just want to request a liverie for the MSFS version of the A300.

In Xplane there is a Lufthansa Cargo (new colours) liverie. I think it’s a custom liverie. It would be great if someone could do this for MSFS as well.

IMG_2636.jpeg

• Like 2

A gooooooood start. But too clean. Way too clean 🙂 the dirt and grime must ooze out of every nut and rivet.

But wait you said it is new - how new is this livery design by Lufthansa? If it is freshly painted of course it looks more realistic in pristine condition.

1 hour ago, Skipper said:

A gooooooood start. But too clean. Way too clean 🙂 the dirt and grime must ooze out of every nut and rivet.

But wait you said it is new - how new is this livery design by Lufthansa? If it is freshly painted of course it looks more realistic in pristine condition.

I would appreciate a dirt version of this livery😁 Maybe someone could produce two types - one factory new version and one dirty/used version…that would be great!!

It’s not that new what you might think…the "new" paint job is applied to several Jets since a couple of years. But there are also many Lufthansa jets who fly with the old livery. The difference between old and new is not that big 😄

I've noticed the ini team have been porting over liveries to the inimanager by batches but it takes time. Meanwhile at flightsim dot to the uploads have been slow but again the a300 has not even been released for 2 weeks so waiting for your favorite paint requires patience i guess.

Since the lufthansa freighter is already on the xplane i bet it would be ported over.

• Like 1