liftoff way before reaching VR

berkkp

@berkkp

Normally not, however there are several factors to take into consideration: Weight distribution, Center of gravity, winds and trims. There is so much more but the main ones are the ones mentioned unless I am forgetting something. Try setting trims to -0.4 or more to see if this will allow you to reach your VR,V1 speed. 

Cheers

Windows 11 Home Insider Preview 64-bit
CPU Intel Core i7 10700K @ 3.80GHz 
RAM 32.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1066MHz (15-15-15-36)
Motherboard MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI

ATI AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB Gigabyte)

15 minutes ago, Marcocessna84 said:

@berkkp

Normally not, however there are several factors to take into consideration: Weight distribution, Center of gravity, winds and trims. There is so much more but the main ones are the ones mentioned unless I am forgetting something. Try setting trims to -0.4 or more to see if this will allow you to reach your VR,V1 speed. 

Cheers

It's not that it rotates/has a nose up tendency. The wings produce so much lift, that even with the nose forced down, the main wheels will lift off.

Have to agree, there’s definitely something up with the lift. Even with a flap 15/0 takeoff at high weights rotating through about 5° the aircraft is already off the ground. I flew the A300 in xplane extensively and it didn’t behave anything like this. 

Edited by nopixar