Beacon lights are still not showing properly

cconesa

First, I want to congratulate you on the release of this aircraft. It is just great and once all the issues are ironed out, it set to be up there with the best. I love it.

Please note that the beacon lights are still not properly aligned with the actual placement of the lights themselves (I hope it makes sense). They are somewhat sunk in the fuselage and even though the light reflections are correct, the light itself is not showing properly (both top and bottom of the fuselage). Could you check it, please?

Regards,

Christian C./

5 hours ago, cconesa said:

I did install it but then NAV&LOGO light 1 would not work (only NAV2). Any ideas?

Try a complete uninstall and re-install of the aircraft. I'm not experiencing this issue and haven't seen any other reports of this.

1 hour ago, Mets747 said:

Try a complete uninstall and re-install of the aircraft. I'm not experiencing this issue and haven't seen any other reports of this.

I did and the issue remained. Furthermore, some of the lower screens and overhead buttons won't work if used in conjunction with the "on the GPU" or "cold and dark" modes. There is something breaking the airplane when using your mod. A pity as your light fixes are great. Can you please check?

9 hours ago, cconesa said:

I did and the issue remained. Furthermore, some of the lower screens and overhead buttons won't work if used in conjunction with the "on the GPU" or "cold and dark" modes. There is something breaking the airplane when using your mod. A pity as your light fixes are great. Can you please check?

What buttons and screens are you talking about? Im trying my best to replicate this and everything is fine, my mod shouldn't effect ANYTHING other than the lights. Also, no one else has reported something this drastic. I'm starting to think this is an isolated issue and you might wanna reach out to ini directly about it

I owe you an apology, this was a case of me not RTFI and point 2 in particular, I was replacing the "systems.cfg" file with yours instead of copying the lights section only to the existing file. The mod works fine and I appreciate your work.

Flightsim.to review amended to reflect the above.

5 hours ago, cconesa said:

I owe you an apology, this was a case of me not RTFI and point 2 in particular, I was replacing the "systems.cfg" file with yours instead of copying the lights section only to the existing file. The mod works fine and I appreciate your work.

Flightsim.to review amended to reflect the above.

I'm glad its all sorted! Enjoy!