sudden loss of control

TheFightingRaven

30 minutes ago, pilotmpl said:

I just had the same Loss of Control after attempting to remove a discon from the FMS. Electrical power tripped, engines shut down, trim and yaw damper tripped off, and plane began to dive into the ground. After it hit the ground the plane continued to trip electrical power and glitch. Hope they can fix this! 

they want to see if it gives console error if it happens again open the console in dev mode under the debug and see what you get.

I am currently in flight trying too see if I can get it to show up. I have had it happen in 2 out of 2 flights so lets see what happens with the third.

1 hour ago, AlecHull85 said:

they want to see if it gives console error if it happens again open the console in dev mode under the debug and see what you get.

I am currently in flight trying too see if I can get it to show up. I have had it happen in 2 out of 2 flights so lets see what happens with the third.

yeah Ill see if I can reproduce and catch it

I made a short test flight with the dev console open and was unable to reproduce the issue, despite several DIR inputs. However I did see something weird in the console, maybe it helps, maybe not.

Cargo aircraft

EGPF/EGPH  FL150  CI 11 

WX :  surface temp +01,  pressure  29.50

Cargo  6167/6167/6167   fuel  50 000

Route :  RW23 CLYD3A CLYDE DCT MAC DCT TRN DCT AGPED AGPED1E

Spawn on runway 23,  EFB > load panel state Ready for takeoff

At 70NM from AGPED  >  Direct HAVEN

In the console, among other things:

SLOPE: 108.239
SLOPE: -nan
SLOPE: 101.896
SLOPE: 108.239
SLOPE: 98.9952
SLOPE: -0
SLOPE: -0
SLOPE: 263.438
SLOPE: 98.9952

Are those NaN supposed to be there?

I note that, earlier in the flight, immediately after the turn MAC > TRN   I tried a Direct TRN , and all SLOPE messages in the console had a number (float).

Only after the second Direct did I see this weird stuff in the console.

25 minutes ago, iniBuilds said:

Are all of you in Realistic maintenance mode or Disabled? 

Disabled. 

SImple test flight, KMEM PXV KIND in the route.  Once airborne, in the FPLN page I clicked on LSK 6L (KIND), selected STAR, then CLANG7 arrival and ROD as the entry point.  As soon as I clicked on ROD, the left CDU went blank, and after ~45 sec, everything went completely haywire--plane oscillated rapidly and wildly left to right and in seconds was thrashing about on the ground.

• Like 1

Alright, I took the time and effort to record everything and luckily had the console open when the crash occurred.

I'm sharing everything I have here— the route, the video, all the console entries.

Brief summary: As others have described, reproducing the error can be challenging. In recent flights, for instance, they were fine on the first direct, and now, as shown in the video, they went without any issues.

I really hope this helps you categorize the error and fix it quickly 🙂
Oh, and if you still need a beta tester for the A350😀 I'm your man! (Just a little joke on the side)

Video:  YouTube Video A300 Crash

Route: EDDP/26R N0440F340 DCT ODLUN DCT MAG M736 SOGMA/N0441F360 DCT NEDIK DCT SABAK L997 LUNIP LUNI4L ENGM/01R

Console Pictures:

Screenshot2023-12-29212026.thumb.png.549fae543e9b9bd41decd6803e81684b.pngScreenshot2023-12-29212021.thumb.png.d117eadca4db262a1428936295f98fdf.pngScreenshot2023-12-29204631.thumb.png.c36df759c12fc22bc7aa0e4a26b6739d.png

Console Text:   A300_Console.txt

Result from outside:

image.thumb.png.42505b6553cb774fcdf6d3a7e2149477.png

• Like 2

• Administrators

So we have fixed the DCT to bug, using the great help of two customers who had the issue. Late this evening we have reproduced the esc / pause sim bug, and will fix this in the next patch. v1.01 will be out shortly - would be great for those having DCT to issues to try this version. 

Thanks. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, w6kd said:

Disabled. 

SImple test flight, KMEM PXV KIND in the route.  Once airborne, in the FPLN page I clicked on LSK 6L (KIND), selected STAR, then CLANG7 arrival and ROD as the entry point.  As soon as I clicked on ROD, the left CDU went blank, and after ~45 sec, everything went completely haywire--plane oscillated rapidly and wildly left to right and in seconds was thrashing about on the ground.

Hi all,

just had the same issue as reported here - flight CYYC-PANC, in cruise FL300 tried to add the STAR for the alternate PAFA - selected the ILS 02L and when I selected the LIBER5 STAR the left CDU went black and the whole cockpit except the last two digits of the altimeters froze. Thrust, flight controls and gear still operated normal.
MXX mode was set to realistic. I hope the announced fix is addressing this issue.

Cheers
Michael

2023-12-29 22_52_50-Microsoft Flight Simulator - 1.35.21.0.jpg

2023-12-29 23_04_12-Microsoft Flight Simulator - 1.35.21.0.jpg

can't edit my post anymore - since I didn't use a DCT at the moment the issue happend it might be a completely different issue and should be moved into a new thread.
I did use DIR right after departure from CYYC 35L on YYC7 to IPSIT tho - but that was about 25 min prior the upset.

Cheers

Edited by SeriousMoose

7 minutes ago, iniBuilds said:

Anyone tried the new build?

Going to go fly the route from San Diego to Vegas now to try to reproduce the issue. Thanks for jumping on it ini is quickly becoming my favorite dev team, the minute I saw the green glow from the fms I smiled. This is an amazing aircraft. 

route was KSAN/27 PADRZ2 CHKNN DCT SEBBY DCT YELAH DCT MISEN RNDRZ2 KLAS/26L issue occurred while passing berbn and imputing dct to Shand on the ils for 26l 

8 hours ago, iniBuilds said:

Anyone tried the new build?

Good morning 🙂

Oh I didn't know that a new version is already out. 
Big respect to you! Thank you very much.

I'll make myself a coffee first and then try it out. I'll get back to you today but so far what I've read looks great. 

• iniBuilds 1