A320 NEO EFB!

Kumpelblase

If I want to press something on the tablet, I can't press with the left mouse button, I have to press the right mouse button (move the cockpit camera) to be able to select something. Kind of like aiming at something (in another game), but I don't have a crosshair in the middle and so it's not possible to use the tablet.

www.routerlogin.net

Pikashow.ltd

• 3 months later...

EFB still don't work with me: to use it i need to use the right button of the mouse (normaly used for view) and trying to point the thinks you want to select on the EFB. 

for information when i use the one on the A300 it works find as it should normaly do

Edited by AFR7545

• 4 weeks later...

Cesar: Thanks for your reply. Indeed, your solution is working . So, there are some conflicts with the Horizont software. 

Best

IPA

7 hours ago, ipa said:

Cesar: Thanks for your reply. Indeed, your solution is working . So, there are some conflicts with the Horizont software. 

Best

IPA

Happy to hear that it fixed your problem :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Yes there was a conflict caused by Horizon Simulations (HS) 787 as it modified some default simulator files that affected other developer's EFBs as well. This has since been resolved by HS devs, so please ensure you are on the latest version of their product.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
IniBuilds Community Team Member & Tester