Airport installation won't start.

Martin Ni

On 5/29/2023 at 7:21 AM, gumbyger said:

Which version of the iniManager are you using?

It's 2.1.6, and my system is Windows 11 Pro 22621.1702.

1 hour ago, Noambar said:

Same problem

Which system are you using? Windows 10 or 11? My host is Windows 11, I tried Windows 10 in VM, the iniManager working nicely. 

31 minutes ago, Martin Ni said:

It's 2.1.6, and my system is Windows 11 Pro 22621.1702.

Which system are you using? Windows 10 or 11? My host is Windows 11, I tried Windows 10 in VM, the iniManager working nicely. 

I'm using windows 11

• 1 month later...

Updated to 2.1.7, issue still there. And what i forgot to mention is,  the Abort button has no effect when it installing.

Now I have to download airport via my VMWare Windows 10 system, then copy the airport file to my MSFS community file😂 Plan B for now.

My system is Windows 11 Pro 22621.1848, 

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2023 at 8:06 AM, gumbyger said:

Heya!

Can you try without a VPN please?

The original poster NEVER said he had a VPN - so - why would suggest he "try without a VPN"

This particular group or whatever you call it, is RIDDEN with installation issues. Myself, as well.

But - some of the responses are simply patronizing and condescending, I'm sorry. 

On 7/6/2023 at 7:21 AM, Martin Ni said:

Updated to 2.1.7, issue still there. And what i forgot to mention is,  the Abort button has no effect when it installing.

Now I have to download airport via my VMWare Windows 10 system, then copy the airport file to my MSFS community file😂 Plan B for now.

My system is Windows 11 Pro 22621.1848, 

AND it appears their support has chosen not to respond. LOL!!!!

Sorry you feel this way, it's just some very basic error search. So many people don't tell us their whole specs/system/programs when opening a support thread, so it's easy to buff them out like this.

So it seems that you also can't install anything?

Please manually delete the iniManager folders from AppData/Local and AppData/Roaming, then download fresh from here and reinstall. If your issue still persists afterwards, please message here again with some more information. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

As said in your other post..

Yeah, normally you'd get a progress status of the download, but it hasn't started in your case. Could you send me a screenshot of your options page please?

Also could you please press CTRL + I, then click on console, start another download and send a screenshot of that?