THE ENGINES STOP BY THEMSELVES !!!!!

EdPiloteleader

C'est maintenant 4 vols avec l'a310 et 4 arrêts des deux moteurs alors que j'ai encore du carburant, les pompes sont activées et les leviers de mélange sont activés. 

Inutile de me demander une vidéo, une photo ou une quelconque justification. Cela fait maintenant deux heures que je suis sur le forum et je constate que beaucoup d'utilisateurs ont le même problème et vous n'avez pas de réponse à part "faites une vidéo pour nous montrer le problème".

Nous aimerions maintenant avoir une vraie réponse afin de résoudre ce problème rapidement.

Thank you in advance.

On 4/26/2023 at 1:44 PM, EdPiloteleader said:

It's now 4 flights with the a310 and 4 stops of the two engines while I still have fuel, the pumps are activated and the mixing levers are activated.

You don't have to ask me a video, a picture or any justification. I've been on the forum for two hours now and I see that a lot of users have the same problem and you don't have an answer except 'make a video to show us the problem'.

We would now like to have a real answer in order to solve this problem quickly.

Thank you in advance.

That is actually exactly how it is working though. We can`t replicate the issue on our side, so we need video of it happening.

You say you have spent two hours on the forum already so I assume you found the thread where it says to make sure not to have anything bound to the "Mixture Axis" but I'll just mention it again just to make sure 🙂

If that's not the case then I would indeed need a video or at least more information when / where / how(what stage of flight) this is happening