Avionics Turn Off During Taxi or Before Takeoff

TheMightyBanana6668

Hello, I am on the Xbox Series X, I have done a full flight before but recently when I have tried to do a flight and I start taxiing or am sitting on the runway for the engine runway, my avionics go black(including efb ) even though when I do things like trying to turn off the batteries, starting up the apu again or trying to turn things like the EFB brightness or power back on they still stay black. Anything to help is appreciated 

• 8 months later...
On 4/20/2023 at 6:52 PM, TheMightyBanana6668 said:

Hello, I am on the Xbox Series X, I have done a full flight before but recently when I have tried to do a flight and I start taxiing or am sitting on the runway for the engine runway, my avionics go black(including efb ) even though when I do things like trying to turn off the batteries, starting up the apu again or trying to turn things like the EFB brightness or power back on they still stay black. Anything to help is appreciated 

I know it been a while since you posted, but I had this problem on Xbox. Turned off live weather and messed with the cache clearing in settings. That took care of it for me. Saw a YouTube video on it. It had to do with RAM and the game rendering. Also think I uninstalled world updates. Apparently those load even when you’re not in that area of the world and take up a lot of RAM.