AN-124 Ruslan

Ruffen

Now that you have created textures, annunciation panels, EFB, 3D payload models, wings, engine models landing gear etc., I would think that creating an An-124 Ruslan would be less work than it would have been if it had to be made from scratch - as much of the assets, models and programming of systems would be identical.

A Ruslan model with the same fidelity as the Mriya would be something I'd be happy to purchase as a payware (also if the money went to iniBuilds and not funding a rebuild of the real Mriya). And I think we might be quite a few who would love a Ruslan model, as it is obviously more widely used, with more liveries and operating in and out of more airports in real life. I've even seen two Ruslans in real life myself at my local airport.

I know that there are probably no current plans for creating a Ruslan model, but please consider it, as I think it would be a good airplane requiring less development effort than others since the 124 and the 225 are so similar.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Can't wait for An-124! An-225 ended up a really nice aircraft, given it shares majority of it's systems with 124 - it would be a pity not to have 124 in game. 

AN-124-100's take off and low-pass. - YouTube

Shut Up And Take My Money! | Know Your Meme

Edited by Rws071

• 1 month later...

Hii niBuilds, just read that your selling of the An-225 is closing the 1.000.000 milestone, maybe you could now consider doing most of the Antonov "Masterpieces" like the 124, 12, 22
No doubt that they ll be more than welcome.

Слава Україні

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Would be amazing to see the the 225's smaller counterpart recreated to the level of quality that we've seen in the 225. And with there being many more examples of the 124 flying with the few airlines that operate them, there'd definitely be plenty of cool things you could do with the plane. So yeah, sign me up on the interested list.

• Like 1