Taxi Lines, Signs and Runway markings overlapping

Aidan Norris

Hi,

I’ve just purchased the EGLL scenery for Xbox. First of all, the detail is amazing! However I do have an issue with the ground markings and runway markings overlapping with the default ones? Is this a know issue and this there a work around? 

Thanks,

Aidan

• 3 weeks later...

Are you able to remove all other addons and just leave the Ini EGLL scenery installed? I don't know how the XBOX works, but on the PC it's easy to remove addons temporarily to see if it's a conflict with another addon. Also, are you able to delete the Rolling Cache in the options? If so, try that.

I had that when I first got EGLL, funnily enough it was a static aircraft addon by LVFR that caused it. Not sure what else to suggest as I'm not familar with the XBOX file structure and what you can, and can't do, sorry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Don't know why it didn't fix it when i uninstalled before but it has now. A bit gutted that I cant have the static aircraft as it really brings the airports to life. Hopefully there will be an update from either dev which might coincidentally fix it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1