Advanced Version and/or More Detailed Manual

drnick50
Go to solution Solved by Deleted Account,

Hi

Firstly, incredible aircraft. The level of systems for the price is awesome as is handing over the proceeds to Antonov.

Are there any plans to make more systems available in line with other iniBuilds products e.g. A310?

It's impressive the level to which the modelling has already been completed but air con/pressurisation would be a good addition for example. There also look to be some intriguing additional navigation systems (2 x keyboards on the nav panel?) that perhaps could be modelled, although perhaps they never worked in the actual aircraft. Don't know if they're similar to the NVU/doppler system in the Felis Tu-154, which is challenging yet rewarding to learn. Wx Radar has already been mentioned on the forum. I understand the cranky autopliot is true to life! Appreciate all this would be a lot of work but maybe could be released as 'advanced version' (don't want to get into the study level debate here!) for an additional fee to give simmers a choice?

Also could we have a more detailed manual? Generally the iniBuilds manuals are fine at this level because they get you going and if you want to get more in depth you can obtain FCOMs etc. from other sources, all part the hobby imo. That's not possible in this case so would be useful to have more information. For example, what are the various gauges on the Engineers Panel for, what do the Engine heat switches above the de-ice switches do etc.? That would help us get even more from this excellent plane.

Thanks again for an aircraft I didn't think we'd see in MSFS.

• Like 1

• Solution

Heya!

The amount of switches working / not working has been carefully considered without making it too difficult for a single Pilot. It is unlikely that we will add more functions unless MS / Asobo wants us to; it is their plane after all.

I'll forward your request for a better manual, there are potentionally videos coming that go a bit more indepth as well 🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gumbyger said:

I'll forward your request for a better manual, there are potentionally videos coming that go a bit more indepth as well 🙂

The videos are an excellent idea, like the ones available for the a310, they can walk us through the actual 'flows' of the aircraft, plus Cameron's voice is lovely.

• 8 months later...