A310 / simbrief

JOFFRE

Bonjour . Jusqu'à ce jour il était possible de récupérer directement sur le FMC de l'A310 le plan de vol réalisé sur Navigraph / simbrief . Opération devenue subitement impossible. Souhaitant avoir votre réponse sur le mode à opérer. Cordialement

Heya!

This is an English speaking forum.

If the Simbrief import doesn't work, there unfortunately isn't anything we can do. This seems to be an issue on the WASM API, and we reported this to Asobo. They have confirmed the issue and will come back to us with more information to resolve this.

It could also be possible, that you turned off your Online functions in the options / they got turned off by the sim. The import will also fail if that is the case.

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning,
I would like to pick up this concise topic for some troubleshooting, if you like:

The direct ACARS import from SimBrief does work on my old computer, it does not work on my new computer with a clean and fresh installation. Both are using the same MSFS license (synchronized data), both installations are at a manually selected location (D:\SIM\), both computers are up to date regarding drivers and updates (MSFS + OS) and both have their simbrief.ini with correct content in place.

Old computer: Windows 10, Intel CPU + GTX 1080, old MSFS installation grown since earliest Alpha
-> SimBrief import to ACARS DOES work

New computer: Windows 11, AMD CPU + RTX 3090, fresh and clean MSFS installation via Xbox app
-> SimBrief import to ACARS does NOT work

Is there any difference I could look for? I would still guess for some directory / path issue...
The direct import to SimBrief works fine with any other addon I've tested, commercial and freeware (Fenix, Maddog, FBW, Salty). That's why I think iniBuilds might want to be more explicit to explain why nothing can be done about this. Work-around with SimBrief downloader or iniManager is possible.

As said above, the SimBrief request pending issue seems to be an issue on the WASM API, and we reported this to Asobo. They have confirmed the issue and will come back to us with more information to resolve this. There unfortunatley really isn't any more we can do. I know this is frustrating, especially because it works in other planes, but this is where we currently stand.

• 2 weeks later...

The March 2 update on SU12 beta seems to have fixed this, as per the release note:

> Fixed a crash when using WASM network api with a uri that has no path component.

It has never worked for me before (always just flashed pending), but is now working ok and importing well. Thanks.