SimBrief Integration status check

Bearviation

I tried using SimBrief integration through the FMS/ACARS menu yesterday and all I got was a quick flash on the FMC display. I did update the iniManager to the latest version (don't recall the number). I assume there has been no resolution to this yet and I accept it for what it is. At the same time, it is rather disheartening to see others just click-n-go on their videos and/or streams and I can't even load a flightplan thru the iniManager let alone the FMS integration.

Trying to stay positive, I hope there is able to be a resolution soon; however, I also realize in this world there are much bigger fish to fry in the meantime.

John Bauder

Palm Springs, CA (KPSP)

I feel your disappointment and also hope the one-click load issue is resolved at some point. The manual loading does work for me - make sure you have the correct directory set to export to from simbrief as it did change in the last patch.

16 hours ago, Bearviation said:

I tried using SimBrief integration through the FMS/ACARS menu yesterday and all I got was a quick flash on the FMC display. I did update the iniManager to the latest version (don't recall the number). I assume there has been no resolution to this yet and I accept it for what it is. At the same time, it is rather disheartening to see others just click-n-go on their videos and/or streams and I can't even load a flightplan thru the iniManager let alone the FMS integration.

Trying to stay positive, I hope there is able to be a resolution soon; however, I also realize in this world there are much bigger fish to fry in the meantime.

Heya!

What part isnt working when trying it through the iniManager please? That should work without an issue.

Also the issue should hopefully be fixed for the next patch, it´s a intermittent issue and we are working on a solution 🙂