Sounds settings after update

Alexair

Hi guys,

Look like the A310 has been updated in my MSFS (don't have beta).

And since then, I cannot longer change sounds parameter within the EFB. Is it normal ?

If yes, then I'm disappointed as the A310 sounds (all sounds) are 33% louder than the rest of all aircraft I have.

All my sounds are 100% in the sim and I setup my sound at 30% in my Acer monitor. This is giving me a perfect volume for all aircraft except the A310 which I have to put the sound down at least at 20% in my monitor, thus all sounds (environment, FsRealistic, GSX, radio, IVAO, etc..) are way too low.

Cheers,

11 hours ago, Alexair said:

Hi guys,

Look like the A310 has been updated in my MSFS (don't have beta).

And since then, I cannot longer change sounds parameter within the EFB. Is it normal ?

If yes, then I'm disappointed as the A310 sounds (all sounds) are 33% louder than the rest of all aircraft I have.

All my sounds are 100% in the sim and I setup my sound at 30% in my Acer monitor. This is giving me a perfect volume for all aircraft except the A310 which I have to put the sound down at least at 20% in my monitor, thus all sounds (environment, FsRealistic, GSX, radio, IVAO, etc..) are way too low.

Cheers,

Heya!

Yeah, we removed the sound sliders on purpose in this build, however we got multiple reports of people wanting them back. We will evaluate this 🙂

Here is the reasoning from our Sound Dev for removing them fwiw:

The efb sound settings gave you the same controls you have with the sim's default settings - they didn't actually override the game's default volume settings and this caused issues for multiple users (mostly on an audio balancing front and it not sounding as intended), so we've removed it. the volume levels in this new version respect the spec of the rest of the base game aircraft far better too