A310 not working with SimBrief after update

jfwharton

An update was installed today for the A310.  After that update I can no longer get flight plans exported from SimBrief to work with the aircraft.  Also the SimBrief export feature disappeared from the Inimanager.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the aircraft.  I am using the IniBuilds Flightplan export to FMS option and selecting the MicrosoftFlightSimulator\Packages\Official\Steam\microsoft-aircraft-a310-300\Data\FMS plans folder.

Edited by jfwharton
  • Like 2

I just discovered after going into ACARS and selecting SIMBRIEF that it will load flight plans saved in SimBrief.  But it is not loading flight plans exported to A310 FMS plans folder.  So where do I export flight plans to for this aircraft and do I still use the IniBuilds Flightplan export option?

Thank you for the information.  I did find the new flight plan folder which inibuilds changed from the initial release.  The new folder being C:\Users\jmyprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\microsoft-aircraft-a310-300\work\flightplans.  I am trying not to use SimBrief as I use Little NavMap for my flight planning saving flight plans to vairous aircraft and simulators using it's export utility.  I did finally get the FMS to connect to SimBrief in the aircraft and am able to load flight plans that way.   Just wanting an option other than SimBrief.

Edited by jfwharton

3 hours ago, jfwharton said:

An update was installed today for the A310.  After that update I can no longer get flight plans exported from SimBrief to work with the aircraft.  Also the SimBrief export feature disappeared from the Inimanager.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the aircraft.  I am using the IniBuilds Flightplan export to FMS option and selecting the MicrosoftFlightSimulator\Packages\Official\Steam\microsoft-aircraft-a310-300\Data\FMS plans folder.

I have same exact problem

17 hours ago, Decio Pedroso said:

Congratulations, IniBuild guys! PENDING issue fixed.

No PENDING anymore. However SB FLP still missing. No FLP loaded after SB request from ACARS

Same to me, pending is gone but SB Plan loading still not possible ?

cheers 😉

On 11/29/2022 at 12:03 AM, jfwharton said:

Thank you for the information.  I did find the new flight plan folder which inibuilds changed from the initial release.  The new folder being C:\Users\jmyprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\microsoft-aircraft-a310-300\work\flightplans.  I am trying not to use SimBrief as I use Little NavMap for my flight planning saving flight plans to vairous aircraft and simulators using it's export utility.  I did finally get the FMS to connect to SimBrief in the aircraft and am able to load flight plans that way.   Just wanting an option other than SimBrief.

in my case the flightplan folder was missing I created the folder and everything is working normally

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...