Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ralgh

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ralgh

  1. I also find a lack of contrast between the different symbols on the PFD.
  2. I don't know if this is the same for the A380 but the A350 has a texture file called A350_Fuse_Placards_ALBD.tif that has a square in the lower right corner that sets the door outline color. You just set the color of that square to whatever color you want the door outlines to be. There is a texture file named LIVERY_ALBD.TIF.KTX2 that has squares that look like the A350 except they are in the upper right corner. I'm not sure which of those squares might control the door outline color though I don't know how it's done with door outlines that are multiple colors like the typical aft door colors on American Airlines planes.
  3. Ralgh replied to wonks66's topic in Systems
    I must have clicked the handle unknowingly because clicking it again solved the issue for me.
  4. After watching the video it appears what I am seeing in the sim is the accelerated scroll wheel. It still seems pretty slow compared to other developers planes and the other Inibuilds planes. Is there any chance it could be sped up a little more?
  5. After searching the update page I see I am using the correct mode (LEGACY). To be fair I should say I have only flown the plane in version 1.0.8 so I never actually saw the scroll rate prior to 1.0.7. All that being said it takes me a lot of spinning the scroll wheel to set speeds, courses, heading and altitudes especially compared to the A300, A340 and A350. Is this what others are seeing or is something wrong on my end?
  6. My cockpit interaction is set to legacy
  7. Is this still planned or am I missing something? I am on 1.0.8 and I don't have scroll wheel acceleration.
  8. It would be very helpful if there was a click spot to have the Flight Engineer set takeoff and climb thrust. Many developers have done that type of thing for TOGA and some have one for autothrottle disconnect. My first job at my airline was 727 engineer. For takeoff the Pilot flying would advance the throttles to near takeoff thrust then would call for me to set the actual takeoff thrust. Then on climb out the PF would call for climb thrust and I would set that. The joke on the fleet was that the 727 had voice activated auto throttles.
  9. I just flew into and out of this scenery through Addon Linker with no problems.
  10. I have Spectrum internet and I was able to disable Security Shield from the app on my phone and now I am able to log in and download.
  11. I have Spectrum internet and I was able to disable Security Shield from the app on my phone and now I am able to log in and download.
  12. I have Spectrum internet and I was able to disable Security Shield from the app on my phone and now I am able to log in and download.
  13. I have Spectrum internet and I was able to disable Security Shield from the app on my phone and now I am able to log in and download.
  14. It looks like I have solved the problem I am having with KLAX. There is an enhanced version of KLAX that is part of the sim. I was unaware that this version was enabled in the sim. I discovered it was enabled on my system when I tried a flight with the Inibuilds version disabled and I had the same sim crash again. I disabled both the enhanced version and the Inibuilds version and was able to successfully complete a flight into LAX. I then re-enabled the Inibuilds version a have had four successful flights into KLAX since. If you are unfamiliar with how to disable the MSFS enhanced version of KLAX, go to the marketplace and select the My Library button at the top of the screen. Then use the search box and type KLAX. The enhanced, streamed version should show up. Then click on that and I think there is an options button on the bottom of the screen. click that and i believe there is a disable button there. I'm not at my flight sim computer so I'm going by memory on the process.
  15. Three of my last four flights into KLAX ended with a crash to desktop using MSFS 2024 and KLAX v1.0.2. Everything seems to be going fine then there are three sound cutouts and then the sim crashes. No messages or warnings or anything like that.
  16. I was vectoring to the final approach course for the ILS on 26R at EDDM. I selected direct and CRS IN to the fix outside the final approach fix. The FMA showed HDG in green and NAV in blue. The ND showed a solid green line on the inbound course between the fix and the intercept point and a solid green line from my plane symbol to the intercept point with a green circle at the intercept point. I was approaching the final approach course 30 degrees off of the inbound course. When the plane reached the intercept point circle the inbound course line turned to a dashed line and the plane continued on the original heading. I selected a heading back to intercept the inbound course from the other side, and the lines went solid green again but again the plane did not intercept the nav course. I tried one more time without success, so I just used selected heading until I started to receive the LOC and then flew a normal ILS from there.
  17. I don't think this is working correctly in the sim. I have been having an issue where it is loading 5290 lbs. of fuel in the trim tank with no fuel in the center tank, and I cannot get it to transfer automatically or manually.
  18. I am seeing the same thing in the -200. I have taken to adding 5290 lbs. of tanker fuel so I will have enough to get to my destination with adequate reserves.
  19. Okay I figured it out. Amazing what you can accomplish when you read the PDF that comes with the paintkit. I found the answer on page 12 of that document.
  20. I have done a repaint for both the -900 and -1000 but am having a problem with the cabin door outlines. Usually paintkits have a layer on the fuselage or there is a specific texture for the door outlines. I can find neither for the A350. The interesting part is that my repaint for the -900 shows no door outlines on the plane in the sim and the -1000 has gray outlines even though my fuselage textures have no outlines on them. Any assistance on how to paint my own door outlines for both versions in appreciated.
  21. I am having the same problem.
  22. Now I have never been on a real A350, but I have flown the EMB-120, 727, Fokker 100, 737-800 and A320 family of aircraft during my career and you can't hear the flap's movement in any of those planes. I've also been on the jumpseat of multiple other types and have never heard the flap's movement from the cockpit. I'm guessing the pilots don't hear the flap movement in the A350 either. Could someone please have a look and see if the sim is representing the real world flap sounds for an A360?
  23. Ralgh replied to Noekrk's topic in Other
    https://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/25808-green-wires-on-the-outside-model/ Try the above link for a possible solution.
  24. In the MSFS world the windows are built into the model so they cannot be plugged like we could do in the P3D world. They would have to make a model for every different window option.
  25. Disregard. Misread post.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.