Cabin altitude warning after pausing

pm_pilot

Cruising along nicely I paused the flight for 2 to 3 hours using ESC. When resuming the flight I was presented with a cabin altitude warning.

On a second flight I did the same, but used developer mode pause in addition with the same outcome.

More info for Ini: Pausing isn't pausing.  The plane stops moving, but fuel burn among other things continues.  Paused a flight last night to pick it up in the morning and as soon as I unpaused, I had zero fuel left and the plane immediately shut down and started diving. 

52 minutes ago, JumboAg said:

More info for Ini: Pausing isn't pausing.  The plane stops moving, but fuel burn among other things continues.  Paused a flight last night to pick it up in the morning and as soon as I unpaused, I had zero fuel left and the plane immediately shut down and started diving. 

Yup, we are aware of the fuel consumption issue. Thanks though 🙂

• 1 year later...

Update, I found the cause of my issue with the pressurisation.

If the Start rotary is left in Start A/B the aircraft won't pressurise! 

Now I don't know if that is a bug or correct function but as a real aircraft engineer it seems a bit odd that if you needed to carry out an inflight restart of an engine the cabin would start to depressurise!!!  I've certainly never come across this IRL.