Loading simbrief flightplan causes CTD

tripel7

I've been having this issue ever since I did a full flight with the A310.

I have made sure there are no SID nor STARs in the flightplan, Navigraph data is the most recent version. I've reinstalled the aircraft fully several times, in a few instances going so far as to remove any trace of it both the 'official' folder, and the files in the appdata/roaming folders. No difference between loading the fpl trough the ACARS or the INIT pages, it all just results into an immediate CTD.

Any advice on how to proceed?

24 minutes ago, tripel7 said:

I've been having this issue ever since I did a full flight with the A310.

I have made sure there are no SID nor STARs in the flightplan, Navigraph data is the most recent version. I've reinstalled the aircraft fully several times, in a few instances going so far as to remove any trace of it both the 'official' folder, and the files in the appdata/roaming folders. No difference between loading the fpl trough the ACARS or the INIT pages, it all just results into an immediate CTD.

Any advice on how to proceed?

Which airports does this occur with?

7 minutes ago, Speedradish said:

Afternoon,

I get the same CTD but only when trying to fly from LSZH - Zurich. No matter what i try when i enter LSZH into flight plan i get a CTD every time. 

Is there an issue with the A310 and Zurich please?

Do you have the FSDT LSZH installed?

23 minutes ago, Speedradish said:

Yes i do. Is that the issue?

I believe it has a custom ILS, which will cause a crash with the NavData API. Please try removing it and trying again.

19 minutes ago, tripel7 said:

WF scenery VHHH Hong Kong, to Aerosoft WADD Bali Denpasar

Try a different city pair and report back if you wouldn't mind please.

I found the issue, when I accidentally started in safe mode, it worked fine, so I tinkered with the airport (wsss, zbaa, zspd, vhhh, wadd), no difference.

Since the only other major thing that is turned off in safe mode, is the airac, I decided to uninstall that one, and low and behold, it worked, reinstalled navigraph and the airac, and the fault is back.

Current work around is ensure your simbrief plan is loaded into the inibuild manager, and exported.

I was crashing MSFS every time I loaded NZAA/YBBN, but was ok with all the other airport combos. At the time my simbrief flight plan was NZAA/YBBN, but it wasn’t loaded into the inibuild manager. It will crash MSFS with whichever airport combo you have in simbrief.

The current simbrief import doesn’t work for me, stuck on pending when I have my username in.