P3D V5 HotFix 2

Kevin B

LM have changed the parameters of Dynamic Lighting, If you use our lighting profiles, they will be too big and too bright. An effects update for P3D V5 is in progress. We will notify you when they are online.

thanks for your understanding

Kevin,

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have installed some of your DL profiles into my P3D (v5 HF2), but none of them are working for me. I have tried EKCH, EHAM, LGAV and LDDU. I've installed the latest version of the effects library (downloaded yesterday). I've also tried deleting the shader cache, special effects sliders to max, toggling DL on and off. Nothing has worked.

I'm also having problems with DL from a few other developers' sceneries - is this an issue with the new hotfix perhaps? It's strange that some sceneries are unaffected but some have lost DL completely.

Any insight would be appreciated. I've used your profiles for v4 and they're brilliant so I'd just like to extend my thanks for your great work!

Kind regards,

Mitchell Thomas

• Administrators
12 hours ago, mitchell904 said:

Hi,

I have installed some of your DL profiles into my P3D (v5 HF2), but none of them are working for me. I have tried EKCH, EHAM, LGAV and LDDU. I've installed the latest version of the effects library (downloaded yesterday). I've also tried deleting the shader cache, special effects sliders to max, toggling DL on and off. Nothing has worked.

I'm also having problems with DL from a few other developers' sceneries - is this an issue with the new hotfix perhaps? It's strange that some sceneries are unaffected but some have lost DL completely.

Any insight would be appreciated. I've used your profiles for v4 and they're brilliant so I'd just like to extend my thanks for your great work!

Kind regards,

Mitchell Thomas

Glad you got this fixed Mitchell! 🙂

• Sam locked this topic